• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 5: Civil War at the California Quash SmackDown

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
1633301806449-png.8514

I swear, the thought of that fax coming through on Hooligan's end made me laugh harder than anything has for a long time.
"From Farty John". There's no way Hooligans doesn't hate his guts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Stolen from my cat". He is such a fucking psychotic narcissist. Any small thing is a huge slight in his mind that has to be corrected and/or punished.

Also as somebody else pointed out - he fucking took that name from an actual person to begin with. A truly crazy fuck we are dealing with here.
Felony stealing of cat names!

G

haha, i just listened to the fake voicemails finally. I don't think it's Rick but its so obviously some other Wisconsin rube with the horrible midwest accent that you can't hide.

"one day closer to your permanent fatal heart att-YACK. tick tock."

his brother maybe?
We can't know for sure, but that delivery and faggy lisp are not are not a "midwestern standard", that's all Rick. Also it sounds like it went through some voice changer making it a little gravelly or he swallowed too much cum before taping.

G

We can't know for sure, but that delivery and faggy lisp are not are not a "midwestern standard", that's all Rick. Also it sounds like it went through some voice changer making it a little gravelly or he swallowed too much cum before taping.

thats why i think it may be a family member. There are similarities but its not quite the same. He doesn't have that much midwest in his voice like the caller did.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The list of IPs was provided by fat Liz Clarke, it's just a list of visitors to her website.

So what happened was that reddit post and others linked to Liz Clarke's site, which was then utilized as a fat honeypot to harvest IP addresses.

If you're on the list all it "proves" is that you clicked a link to go to Fatso's (not him, the other one) website. It doesn't even prove you had a reddit account, let alone did anything to him, let alone something that would be enough to satisfy Krinsky.
The one thing we can be certain of is that Krinsky has never been less satisfied.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When he first mentioned it I was laughing on and off all day. Imagine that sliding out of the machine while he‘s at the bar pontificating on how amazing he is.
I think it’s pretty clear the entire staff laughs at piggy behind his back. I’m also sure the staff is overly nice to him sometimes to get lol information out him. They def tell each other what insane things he says when he’s not there and crack up. I would bet even 1-2 staff members does an impression of him that gets the whole bar laughing.

Forum Clout
I think it’s pretty clear the entire staff laughs at piggy behind his back. I’m also sure the staff is overly nice to him sometimes to get lol information out him. They def tell each other what insane things he says when he’s not there and crack up. I would bet even 1-2 staff members does an impression of him that gets the whole bar laughing.
I’ve worked at a couple bars and there is always that complete weirdo thats a regular and sits at the bar. Pat is so that guy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve worked at a couple bars and there is always that complete weirdo thats a regular and sits at the bar. Pat is so that guy
Same here, the staff is nice to his face but will go to other staff members to laugh about him together. Every bar has one or two of his type and the staff and customers are aware and laugh at them. I bet they even do the “child” thing to each other as an inside joke like we do here