Anyone know what to do with thc cartridges that are dead that have a little bit left in them?

Ruizing

Brotherman
I've heard you can boil them in milk and drink it but then you'd probably be drinking a bunch of chemicals from the plastic.

You brothermen ever buy one of those expensive live resin carts? worth the cost?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I've heard you can boil them in milk and drink it but then you'd probably be drinking a bunch of chemicals from the plastic.

You brothermen ever buy one of those expensive live resin carts? worth the cost?
Live resin is great but I wouldn't want it in a cart. You can make your own carts with some weird solution so they're actually potent. I'd get a yocan and use wax instead, there's a puck to unscrew on the bottom.

All that leftover shit is about as good as reclaim with how burnt it usually is. It's like Ricky smoking cigarette butts off the ground

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Live resin is great but I wouldn't want it in a cart. You can make your own carts with some weird solution so they're actually potent. I'd get a yocan and use wax instead, there's a puck to unscrew on the bottom.

All that leftover shit is about as good as reclaim with how burnt it usually is. It's like Ricky smoking cigarette butts off the ground
Carts never seem legit to me, even for ease of use I'd rather have a wax pen. I have this one and a Stonesmith slash I loved before I quit a little bit ago.
You get more bang for your buck just getting hash rosin and loading up a pen yourself and having extra in a case on in the bottom of the pen.