Anyone know what to do with thc cartridges that are dead that have a little bit left in them?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Do you guys just throw them away? Is it worth saving them and like boiling them
And scooping the wax off the top of the water or leaving them all upside down with the mouthpieces taken off? I have like 100s of them with a couple drops left in each.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ive seen people do the upside down thing and have them near a source of heat to get it to thin out so it drips out faster. I never liked carts so I would just throw them out the few times I had them.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I would but the carts are so damn convenient at work. I can’t smoke like I do at home when I’m at work. I see what you guys are saying but they’re perfect for what I need them for. After reading this thread it’s embarrassingly poverty stricken. Fuck me.

Oh were you finished? Well allow me to interrupt.
Doug_Benson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I would but the carts are so damn convenient at work. I can’t smoke like I do at home when I’m at work. I see what you guys are saying but they’re perfect for what I need them for. After reading this thread it’s embarrassingly poverty stricken. Fuck me.
It’s only a matter of time before every brotherman makes a faggot thread. Happens to the best of em tobehonestwitya…….sniff.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I'll vape weed sometimes and save the shakin's for my edibles. That's some poverty shit, too, but fuck it. Why throw out another high when you don't have to?

I nearly lost my 'drug knower' privileges by thinking you were talking about ink cartridges... Anyways, a 50/50 mix of Isopropyl Alcohol & Acetone would easily dissolve the stuff, then leave it on a piece of glass to dry, scrape-off with a blade.