• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Anyone following the World Baseball Classic?

G

I haven’t read one word of you assholes. I stopped when I read usa was overrated. They might not win but they are not overrated.

fuck you Dominicans. Happy for PR

G

[MEDIA=youtube]IspEWM1aZXo[/MEDIA]

Interesting video this fella put together. I pretty much agree with everything he says.
Probably about the fundamentals where Japan will kill us. Tonight though I think usa is playing great with small ball so far at least

G

I’m hoping a lot of players get injured though so owners and the commissioner can flip out… for the laugh:image_4848:

hahahhahaha lolmets

usa vs venezuela should be good tomorrow, that's basically the championship considering puertoricans are americans.
just dumber (indisputable) and more fun:LOL:

[MEDIA=youtube]yomUW0CQjv0[/MEDIA]

Yes I know, sportsball is gay. Spicball, Niggball, Jewball, or whatever. I get it.

But is anyone watching? Puerto Rico is playing Nicaragua right now and the US is playing Great Britain tonight.

The US isn't good. It's why ESPN dropped airing the series and Fox Sports picked it up. Japan is kicking ass which is expected.

Who do you say wins it all?

Also, everyone in the Netherlands team is black lol.
Good game, Turner hits a GS in the 8th to take the lead, the US team is absolutely stacked

It’s Meboe

It's Tomlinson time!
There was some shit about England's plain jersey. Seems like the only thing big going on, people shit talking about a jersey

jersey1.jpg

I’m glad I can enjoy this because it makes me sick to watch all the Nats players on other teams. Especially the Phillies.
Turner, Harper, the blow it with Soto, Scherzer, Rendon, obviously a good dec to let him go....who else am I missing? but they have blown it, they were willing to spend I thought? but never actually did...

G

Yes I know, sportsball is gay. Spicball, Niggball, Jewball, or whatever. I get it.

But is anyone watching? Puerto Rico is playing Nicaragua right now and the US is playing Great Britain tonight.

The US isn't good. It's why ESPN dropped airing the series and Fox Sports picked it up. Japan is kicking ass which is expected.

Who do you say wins it all?

Also, everyone in the Netherlands team is black lol.
‘Everyone in the Netherlands team is black’ 🇳🇱 @Patreeky