• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else afraid Andrew will squeal?

Are we fucked?

• Yes, Rick is going to sue everybody and win.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • No, calling Rick fat is not a crime. Also, he's fat and slowly going broke.

Votes: 41 75.9%

• Total voters

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
don't forget to keep the self-deleting USB drives tied to your belt-clips, so if the police kick down the door it gets pulled out when you hit the ground
I was going to go for dead man switch suicide vest... I mean when the strike team from Milwaukee lands in Dublin and I hear my door going in...I dont want to be taken to a Black Site...I just know that there's no extradition procedures... Guys I called him fat... And... And a faggot... You know I won't walk out of there alive if they get me!

Forum Clout
I will never get over how stupid his followers are. Why do they all think we know each other’s real names?
LOL you’ve always been jealous that we don’t tell you our real names but we know yours. Don’t believe me? Your initials are “S.G” correct? Don’t worry, I won’t doxx you.

The truth is that I talked to Andrew this morning and he’s not giving me up. I’ve never met him IRL unlike most of the users here so they really don’t have anything to worry about. It’s laughable that he’d flip.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I’m cracking! Spaceedge IS Canyon Boykin. It was a double con Pat, to get your snout off the truffle trail