• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else afraid Andrew will squeal?

Are we fucked?

• Yes, Rick is going to sue everybody and win.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • No, calling Rick fat is not a crime. Also, he's fat and slowly going broke.

Votes: 41 75.9%

• Total voters

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

G

I’ve got my go bag by the door, I can be at the airfield in 20 minutes and in Venezuela sipping rum by dinnertime.

and if anyone is worried, my OnA Rolodex is set to self destruct on command.

stay strong 👊

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
When I met Andrew at last month’s potluck cornhole tournament, I handed him the usual packet containing all of my identifying information, as is customary in our group. I never expected that he would be doxxed and potentially compromised! Boy am I worried. I guess I can take slight comfort in knowing that Cowardly Pat has had my full doxx for over a year and has done nothing with it other than autistically blocking/unblocking my Instagram profile like a fat chode.

Oh, and mea culpa for misunderstanding what you meant by “cornhole tournament”. My people play that game WAY differently. I apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to forward the protocology bills to my attention here at Maxheinie Industries. Thank you.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
When I met Andrew at last month’s potluck cornhole tournament, I handed him the usual packet containing all of my identifying information, as is customary in our group. I never expected that he would be doxxed and potentially compromised! Boy am I worried. I guess I can take slight comfort in knowing that Cowardly Pat has had my full doxx for over a year and has done nothing with it other than autistically blocking/unblocking my Instagram profile like a fat chode.

Oh, and mea culpa for misunderstanding what you meant by “cornhole tournament”. My people play that game WAY differently. I apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to forward the protocology bills to my attention here at Maxheinie Industries. Thank you.
lucky for me you have small hands