• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else afraid Andrew will squeal?

Are we fucked?

• Yes, Rick is going to sue everybody and win.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • No, calling Rick fat is not a crime. Also, he's fat and slowly going broke.

Votes: 41 75.9%

• Total voters

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
I know it was strictly forbidden by Opie, but at the last Pest barbeque, I told Andrew my name and where I was from. It was just a natural conversation, I had no idea he was going to pull this shit. Should I lawyer up preemptively? I'm afraid he might turn state!

Please don't tattle-tail me to the Opster :(

XYJPRUi.jpg

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
I know it was strictly forbidden by Opie, but at the last Pest barbeque, I told Andrew my name and where I was from. It was just a natural conversation, I had no idea he was going to pull this shit. Should I lawyer up preemptively? I'm afraid he might turn state!

XYJPRUi.jpg
I will never get over how stupid his followers are. Why do they all think we know each other’s real names?

G

XYJPRUi.jpg
Andrew is a real nigga. Don’t even come at OwenA with this shit.

G

XYJPRUi.jpg
TURNS STATES EVIDENCE

Jesus Christ... Overly dramatic much?