• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you guys sissy cum?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
She definitely was by me.

Seriously though, pretty sure she had no dad in her life so that may have been the problem. She was SUPER into that incest roleplay shit, and to be completely honest witcha it was kinda hot.
That’s fucking gross dude. What are you like 40? I’m not judging bro but that’s a sad situation. It’s not your fault though.

G

That's hot, that's a hot way to live.
856A0FB8-A5CD-4298-BC7A-599C5B70FA0D.jpeg

That’s fucking gross dude. What are you like 40? I’m not judging bro but that’s a sad situation. It’s not your fault though.
I'm 38. But come the fuck on, YOU WOULDN'T? I had a teenager throwing pussy at me, I couldn't turn that down.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Deleted account in a thread from today about sissy cum. What did this faggot admit to?
I really don't know, Stent Funznor. But rest assured he's crying himself to sleep that he hardly gets ribs from you.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I really don't know, Stent Funznor. But rest assured he's crying himself to sleep that he hardly gets ribs from you.
I've been exceptionally generous with ribs lately, yet there are still people who feel aggrieved. Pencil me in for a potential guest appearance on the podcast to discuss the issue.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I've been exceptionally generous with ribs lately, yet there are still people who feel aggrieved. Pencil me in for a potential guest appearance on the podcast to discuss the issue.
These ribcels want and want when we're on the cusp of a recession, brother. They listen to Jim Cramer too much.