• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you guys sissy cum?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I just let out my breath the entire time. No moaning or growling. Then again I’ve never been much for dirty talk or making much noise during sex. This one girl I was banging a few years ago insisted that I talk dirty and it really killed the mood for me as I tried to mutter some shit like “aw yeah you slut.” She got off to it but I was near getting soft. I had to jerk myself off to finish that night, and I never hit her up again.
I enjoy talking during sex. A lot of “who’s pussy is this you fucking whore” “this pussy is so good” sometimes I autistically say “prepare to be bred”

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Idk if you have experience with that but that’s right the fuck up my alley.
I do, and I was way the fuck not into it either. While we were in the middle of things, I could feel and hear her open the drawer to my bedside table and start rummaging through. She shoved the pellet gun I kept in there into my hand and was trying to get me to put it to her head. I said, "nah", so she jumped out of bed, went into my dresser and grabbed my folding knife and was trying to get me to press it pretty hard into her neck. I also told her that was kinda nuts, and she got pissed. We stopped, smoked some more cocaine, and agreed on some choking.

That bitch was BY FAR the most fucked up chick I've ever met. I met one of her ex's a few months later and he told me the reason why she had a bit of a limp was because they apparently got into an argument one day, he walked out and tried to walk to a friend's house down the road, so she got in her car and tried to run him down, flipping her car in the process and getting partially ejected out of the sun roof. Beware of Puerto Rican pussy.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I do, and I was way the fuck not into it either. While we were in the middle of things, I could feel and hear her open the drawer to my bedside table and start rummaging through. She shoved the pellet gun I kept in there into my hand and was trying to get me to put it to her head. I said, "nah", so she jumped out of bed, went into my dresser and grabbed my folding knife and was trying to get me to press it pretty hard into her neck. I also told her that was kinda nuts, and she got pissed. We stopped, smoked some more cocaine, and agreed on some choking.

That bitch was BY FAR the most fucked up chick I've ever met. I met one of her ex's a few months later and he told me the reason why she had a bit of a limp was because they apparently got into an argument one day, he walked out and tried to walk to a friend's house down the road, so she got in her car and tried to run him down, flipping her car in the process and getting partially ejected out of the sun roof. Beware of Puerto Rican pussy.
Puerto Rican make up most of my record daddy I’ve learned the hard way sadly

G

That’s fine. I didn’t mean anything about the tattoos it’s just not for me. Too much commitment for the kid. Oh yeah I’m also balding really bad so I keep my hair short. I used to have a beautiful Jew fro. But time has taken my hair from me.
Haha, I was kidding...I'm also tattooless... Never even considered getting one.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Fucking gay that mate.
2b3bdc460bf010929d500398880d3d94.jpg

Am not.