• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags ever go to Myrtle Beach?

G

I'm vaguely from this part of the country. Poor southerners treat Myrtle Beach like it's fucking Paris or something. Northeasterners do too. It's a dirty hovel but easy white trash pussy.
I've found anytime I go south of DC women are much more friendly and approachable..these days up there they're all turning dyke and tranny. I've given up on white girls because they always steer the ship to "oh my god...who did you vote for??" It's exhausting.

Just like the jews want.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I've found anytime I go south of DC women are much more friendly and approachable..these days up there they're all turning dyke and tranny. I've given up on white girls because they always steer the ship to "oh my god...who did you vote for??" It's exhausting.

Just like the jews want.
Agreed, DC women are nightmares. I was very lucky to find a northerner girl living in the south that doesn't give a fuck about politics, and laughs at "the fat author" and "the visio baby". My experience is not common.

G

Bumping my own thread. Low energy bit, I know.

But I actually went for a long weekend in october. I'll say that I would highly recommend it for anybody who likes drinking, smoking, college football, strip clubs and playoff baseball

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That's the white trash place. I usually go to the Outer Banks in NC tho. Long before the Opester did. :brothaman_sm:

G

That's the white trash place. I usually go to the Outer Banks in NC tho. Long before the Opester did. :brothaman_sm:
Ya I had a realization the past year that I've always been white trash...not Cumia level as they are actually niggers.

I could never stand the rich faggots with their collared shirts tucked into their Khaki shorts

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

Just like the jews want.

If you want nice white girls up north, you probably need to head to the upper midwest. Just make sure she's not a porker and hasn't already squeezed out kids by the time she was old enough to buy a drink.