• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags ever go to Myrtle Beach?

G

(Probably stupid) Question for any of you Florida brothermen. Is there anywhere on the Redneck Riviera that is moderately classy? Some of the beaches look beautiful.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
(Probably stupid) Question for any of you Florida brothermen. Is there anywhere on the Redneck Riviera that is moderately classy? Some of the beaches look beautiful.
Screenshot_20220816-184857_Maps.jpg

The area between Atlantic Beach and Amelia Island is pretty good because not a lot of people go there.

People swear Pensacola is amazing but it's like most beach towns in that it's overrun with people. Also the Gulf is basically a toilet.

Just south of Daytona is New Smyrna which isn't a bad beach town off season. Bonus is beach #5 or 6 is a nude beach and if you time it right you can watch a spacex launch since it next to Canaveral. Daytona is a shit hole but if you just stay there and go north/south there's decent beaches.

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
It's a cheap vacation because, unless you like walking on the beach, you have to pay out the ass to enjoy any one of the tourist attractions. If you like Disc Golf there are a bunch of good courses in the area. Usually free or cheap greens fees.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
MB and NMB is overrun with biker trash and niggers. Beachfront hotel or condo? Endless stream of loud motorcycles all night and/or George Floyd cutlass nigger stereo music. Totally obnoxious.
So basically The Beach White People Used To Go To? I always saw it like a trashier, Daytona

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Try going south. Charleston is fun and has some decent breweries. Savannah is overrun with fat and black people. St. Simon is an odd one off because it's a retirement island but there's also a college in Brunswick with decent (for the area) girls plus. Georgia also allows women to go topless. Brunswick is obviously tainted due to the jogger getting killed a couple of years ago but they seem to stay off the island from what I could tell when I was there.

St. Mary's and Fernandina get more busy because it's Florida. Jacksonville Beach is a shithole and you'll yell nigger a lot when driving, or maybe that's just me. Going farther south just gets ghetto.

Tldr. I'm a fag. But also give St. Simon a try. Fly into jax because it's cheaper than Sav.
My 2 cents. Yes on Jax Beach but it actually used to be worse. Atlantic Beach next door is nice and less dark but they also made laws in how high buildings could be to keep population density duwn so finding a hotel is tougher, you'd probably be renting a condo. I liked Huguenot because you could drive on with all your shit and stake out a nice spot but it's a drive unless you camp there and there's several beach parks nearby. Amelia island is boomery and touristy but nice. And the beach by fort clinch. (?) Is sweet. It's a state park so maybe a few bucks admissions. Tybee island ga is pretty, and close to Savannah (but far enough its no negrofied). Cumberland island itself is cool but the beach is just ok, and because only campers stay overnight it's really peaceful. And there's fucking horses running around. St Mary's is a cute town but I don't really know about the beaches. If you're going further south St Augustine/crescent beach is nice.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Need to get the fuck out of here for a couple days and saw you could get a weekend here for 200 bucks flight and hotel. Is that because it sucks ass?

It seems like a giant tourist trap Pat would brag about going to. Every picture is fat white Rubes floating in a pool next to a pile of fried food.

Honestly seems like a nice change of pace .. the northeast is becoming very faggot very fast.
If you can enjoy retarded tourist nonsense amidst weed smoking niggers then you’ll have a blast. I’ve been going to myrtle shamelessly for about the past 15 years. Dm for restaurant recommendations

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I used to work for a restaurant owner who would pick the hottest waitress we had at the time to fuck. He has a condo in Myrtle Beach and he’d take them down there to fuck. His wife knew, didn’t seem to care.