• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags ever go to Myrtle Beach?

G

Need to get the fuck out of here for a couple days and saw you could get a weekend here for 200 bucks flight and hotel. Is that because it sucks ass?

It seems like a giant tourist trap Pat would brag about going to. Every picture is fat white Rubes floating in a pool next to a pile of fried food.

Honestly seems like a nice change of pace .. the northeast is becoming very faggot very fast.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I don't know about $200 but the hotels are pretty cheap and you can walk back and forth between the beach and the pool, the food is mostly garbage, my kids lived on bananas and cereal most of the time. Bring your own alcohol, I am 90% sure they either water down their bottles or put cheap booze in nicer bottles and no matter what the beer tap says, you're still drinking Miller

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
My suggestion is instead to take sleeping pills all weekend and spend it in your bed at home.
MB is like looking for a woman to marry at the State Penitentiary for Men.
Maybe you can find a tranny where people might not be able to tell right away. If you're very lucky, but it makes you a fag in any case (which some of your family and friends will have to cut ties with you for).
So stay away from Myrtle Beach, it will only cause you problems.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1660688157937.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Try going south. Charleston is fun and has some decent breweries. Savannah is overrun with fat and black people. St. Simon is an odd one off because it's a retirement island but there's also a college in Brunswick with decent (for the area) girls plus. Georgia also allows women to go topless. Brunswick is obviously tainted due to the jogger getting killed a couple of years ago but they seem to stay off the island from what I could tell when I was there.

St. Mary's and Fernandina get more busy because it's Florida. Jacksonville Beach is a shithole and you'll yell nigger a lot when driving, or maybe that's just me. Going farther south just gets ghetto.

Tldr. I'm a fag. But also give St. Simon a try. Fly into jax because it's cheaper than Sav.