• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you faggots ever have mice?

Forum Clout
One mouse, once. My cat killed it. It tried to hide under a small floor mat near the door and the cat just bit through the mat and impaled it with his top teeth. The thing was screeching and squealing in agony. Then the cat pulled it out of there and started ripping it apart with his claws, it was a real bloodbath. Cats are a lot of fun when they're savagely torturing things to death. I rewarded him with some beef jerky.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I think a lot of mice are immune to most store bought mouse poisons. You need to talk to a pest control expert in your area, and find out what poison they use. They also seem to have a sixth sense for traps and avoid every type I've used.

I'd go with blocking every hole and cleaning with a bleach based cleaner. Basically, the old truck stop glory hole cleanup.
I poisoned them for couple years, when I tore down ceiling upstairs redoing a bedroom the poison came tumbling out a long with poison colored mouse shit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to work in pest control. Run hardware cloth on the underside of your eaves and around your crawl space as well as any access point into your house (A/C lines, attic vents, etc). Rats don't bother making nice Tom and Jerry arched mouse holes when they chew through shit. They will gnaw a hole big enough for their head to fit through and squeeze their body through it. The hardware cloth makes that impossible. If you've got any trees close enough to the house that branches touch the roof or walls, you need to get rid of those, too (branches or the whole god damn tree if it bears fruit)

Fuck sticky traps, they're fucking brutal. Anything that makes you feel bad for a god damn rat is pretty twisted. Snap traps work fine, but you have to put them in a rat-way or else you're wasting your time. Rats can't see for shit and tend to travel up against walls cuz of this. You can see the walls smeared with their filth in really bad infestations. Put the trap right up against walls near where you're seeing them. Also only handle the snap traps with gloves on so you don't leave any scent on them (this might be bullshit, but it's how the old bastard I worked for taught me to do it).

Also, if you're gonna place snaps, get yourself a pellet gun. Sometimes the snaps will only catch a leg or their tail and you're gonna have to finish the job. You put the barrel to their fucking head and put them out of their misery in one shot.
Fuck yeah, Al. Thanks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This kitten I got is pretty cool so far. It has tomlinsonism of the tail. And it's already a fucking psycho. I can't until I can give her the run of the house. For now, I'm freaked out that if she gets out of my room she'll step on a fuckin snap trap. I used to cut holes in margarine containers and put the snap traps in them. I think I'll do that again.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This kitten I got is pretty cool so far. It has tomlinsonism of the tail. And it's already a fucking psycho. I can't until I can give her the run of the house. For now, I'm freaked out that if she gets out of my room she'll step on a fuckin snap trap. I used to cut holes in margarine containers and put the snap traps in them. I think I'll do that again.
Picture of the little angel please!!!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Sadistically killing mice always felt niggery to me. If I can help it, I'd rather just catch them in one of those safe traps and let them outside. I never had an instance where they were that much a problem in my house.

The last one I had to catch was a few years ago when two of my retarded cats had it cornered and it was too scared to move. I scooped it in a box and let it out in my yard.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Same here, except this year so far haven't had any, some guy I talked to that used to do up keep on rentals during off season said clean your countertops where mice will go with cleaners at least 70 percent bleach, the left over residue will burn their toe pads and keep them off, I was getting nasty well water, it had awful taste, I opened water softener and there was three mice rotting in it, the pricks were squeezing into it, sprayed outside with clorox and haven't had one since, be happy you don't have flying squirrels had those cocksuckers already and they do bad damage, this why I don't have mice this year, I named him Bob, he sits on front porch wood pile, hes not afraid of me I can work on porch by him and he just suns himself,when he has enough sun he slithers back into foundation
3UePwVH.jpg
ayo this nigga been drinking mice juice lol

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
If you poison them and they die in the walls and start rotting you're gonna have a real hard time getting rid of that.
i remember a store near me probably had a dead mice in their ac, funky smell

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What ya naming the cat? Some kind of reference for da show?
So far, I've been calling it Ding Dong. I may name her Carol Vigoda-Fuchs after my beautiful daughter. I may just name her Freak because she's a deformed freak born without a tail. I was also thinking about Suzie Lightning.

G

So far, I've been calling it Ding Dong. I may name her Carol Vigoda-Fuchs after my beautiful daughter. I may just name her Freak because she's a deformed freak born without a tail. I was also thinking about Suzie Lightning.
Have you explained she's only an intern at this point? Snap your fingers at her and see what happens. "Let's gooooo... "

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Poison works but they don't die right away and end up keeling over in the fucking walls which STINKS. Glue traps along their preferred routes are your best bet imo. Look where they shit and just set 'em down. They're smart but they can't fly. Is it mean, yes, but I should remind you mice don't have bladders. They just piss and shit all over everything constantly.