• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you faggots ever have mice?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One of my White trash cousins had a rat in his kitchen years ago so big that he drew his Beretta on it and shot it.
I have an older white trash meth head cousin who blew a hole in a wall with a shotgun for some reason, but I remember his kid saying it was because "he saw a spider on the wall and he's real scared of spiders."

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
We recently moved into a new house that has an attached garage full of mice. None in the house. Traps worked, so did the water bucket featured on the first page. I hated using the bucket though, seemed insanely cruel in comparison to a regular trap.

The big issue was a hole about the size of a soda can where our AC came in. Filled that sigh expanding foam and the mice disappeared.

Find where they are coming in.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Can't you find where they're coming in and block the holes with steel wool? Always worked for us in our apartment. Growing up we always had good mouser cats.
That's on the docket for when I find where they're getting in. In the meantime, I decided to get this little freak kitten with no tail so I can train her to be a warrior. Going to pick it up soon.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I used to work in pest control. Run hardware cloth on the underside of your eaves and around your crawl space as well as any access point into your house (A/C lines, attic vents, etc). Rats don't bother making nice Tom and Jerry arched mouse holes when they chew through shit. They will gnaw a hole big enough for their head to fit through and squeeze their body through it. The hardware cloth makes that impossible. If you've got any trees close enough to the house that branches touch the roof or walls, you need to get rid of those, too (branches or the whole god damn tree if it bears fruit)

Fuck sticky traps, they're fucking brutal. Anything that makes you feel bad for a god damn rat is pretty twisted. Snap traps work fine, but you have to put them in a rat-way or else you're wasting your time. Rats can't see for shit and tend to travel up against walls cuz of this. You can see the walls smeared with their filth in really bad infestations. Put the trap right up against walls near where you're seeing them. Also only handle the snap traps with gloves on so you don't leave any scent on them (this might be bullshit, but it's how the old bastard I worked for taught me to do it).

Also, if you're gonna place snaps, get yourself a pellet gun. Sometimes the snaps will only catch a leg or their tail and you're gonna have to finish the job. You put the barrel to their fucking head and put them out of their misery in one shot.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I think a lot of mice are immune to most store bought mouse poisons. You need to talk to a pest control expert in your area, and find out what poison they use. They also seem to have a sixth sense for traps and avoid every type I've used.

I'd go with blocking every hole and cleaning with a bleach based cleaner. Basically, the old truck stop glory hole cleanup.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Never had mice, we have a cat we barely feed and old Pogo (Jack Russell terrier like to the left) gets an egg in the morning and that's it. Pets like that are useless until they're hungry. We live in the woods and should be crawling with rodents, but we aren't thanks to them. The dog especially loves to catch shit like that.

If you're feeding your cat regular food and you still have mice, that's the issue. Another well-fed cat isn't going to do anything to those mice except play.

If you want to feel better about the whole thing, just do what others said and close up any holes and bleach the place up for a while.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
One shot with a hammer is just easier than fucking around trying to get them out of the glue. Sometimes their eyes pop out, I really hate doing it.
It's a bit over kill for mice, but I get alot of skunks late winter and early spring digging and nesting under my house. So I trap them and use 2 trash cans withe dry ice and water to suffocate them.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
If you poison them and they die in the walls and start rotting you're gonna have a real hard time getting rid of that.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Change the bait in the traps and move em around. The usual stuff, peanut butter, jelly, strong smelling cheese, anything with a funky odor. I must've taken out an entire family last winter. Used plastic snap traps, not the typical wooden/metal ones you usually see.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If you poison them and they die in the walls and start rotting you're gonna have a real hard time getting rid of that.
Oh man. I forgot about that smell. Fawk. It's probably the worst thing I've ever smelled in my life.