• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you faggots ever have mice?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I live in an old whole-house. I've always had a cat to deal with these little cocksuckers. I'm debating getting another cat but I already poisoned the mice, so I wouldn't even want a cat eating them. I cleaned out all my ghost cupboards and cabinets in my ghost kitchen yesterday and last night they got up on a fucking high window sill to eat my fucking green onions. They've been smashing the poison and just won't die. They're avoiding the shit out of the many snap traps. I'm gonna have to resort to glue traps and I fucking hate those things. I don't want to have to bop them with a hammer. I might even do the bucket with a dowel thing. I don't know where the filthy little weimers are even getting in. I'M NOT BILLY THE FUCKING EXTERMINATOR OVER HERE. FUCK.

Where we at with the miccccccce? Personally, they give me the willies and I don't care for them shitting all over my Tupperware. And chewing through the water line that goes to my fridge. Now I gotta make ice myself like a fucking bum.

Snake

Forum Clout
Get another cat.

TxlMC.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Same here, except this year so far haven't had any, some guy I talked to that used to do up keep on rentals during off season said clean your countertops where mice will go with cleaners at least 70 percent bleach, the left over residue will burn their toe pads and keep them off, I was getting nasty well water, it had awful taste, I opened water softener and there was three mice rotting in it, the pricks were squeezing into it, sprayed outside with clorox and haven't had one since, be happy you don't have flying squirrels had those cocksuckers already and they do bad damage, this why I don't have mice this year, I named him Bob, he sits on front porch wood pile, hes not afraid of me I can work on porch by him and he just suns himself,when he has enough sun he slithers back into foundation
3UePwVH.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I live in an old whole-house. I've always had a cat to deal with these little cocksuckers. I'm debating getting another cat but I already poisoned the mice, so I wouldn't even want a cat eating them. I cleaned out all my ghost cupboards and cabinets in my ghost kitchen yesterday and last night they got up on a fucking high window sill to eat my fucking green onions. They've been smashing the poison and just won't die. They're avoiding the shit out of the many snap traps. I'm gonna have to resort to glue traps and I fucking hate those things. I don't want to have to bop them with a hammer. I might even do the bucket with a dowel thing. I don't know where the filthy little weimers are even getting in. I'M NOT BILLY THE FUCKING EXTERMINATOR OVER HERE. FUCK.

Where we at with the miccccccce? Personally, they give me the willies and I don't care for them shitting all over my Tupperware. And chewing through the water line that goes to my fridge. Now I gotta make ice myself like a fucking bum.
Get some little tootsie rolls, squeeze a chunk little bigger than a smarties in your for fingers until it gets warm and gooey, put that on bait trap, it will cool and harden, once their teeth hit it they are done,best thing ever found so far

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How the fuck go they even avoid the traps? It’s like suddenly the grow a normal brain in those tiny heads. And d egg h gads man just drown them in the toilet. I know they’re nasty things but a hammer?
One shot with a hammer is just easier than fucking around trying to get them out of the glue. Sometimes their eyes pop out, I really hate doing it.

Snake

Forum Clout
Sadistically killing mice always felt niggery to me. If I can help it, I'd rather just catch them in one of those safe traps and let them outside. I never had an instance where they were that much a problem in my house.

The last one I had to catch was a few years ago when two of my retarded cats had it cornered and it was too scared to move. I scooped it in a box and let it out in my yard.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Sadistically killing mice always felt niggery to me. If I can help it, I'd rather just catch them in one of those safe traps and let them outside. I never had an instance where they were that much a problem in my house.

The last one I had to catch was a few years ago when two of my retarded cats had it cornered and it was too scared to move. I scooped it in a box and let it out in my yard.
It's just necessary. I'm not gonna take the little faggot for a drive out to the woods and let it go like Miller's Crossing. And if I just let it go across the road or something, it's not gonna be like "Oh, thank God. I've been given another chance. I've learned my lesson." The fucker will just get back into my house.

Snake

Forum Clout
It's just necessary. I'm not gonna take the little faggot for a drive out to the woods and let it go like Miller's Crossing. And if I just let it go across the road or something, it's not gonna be like "Oh, thank God. I've been given another chance. I've learned my lesson." The fucker will just get back into my house.
Yeah I get that. And if it's that much of a problem, maybe I'd feel different. I don't live in Willard's house, child.