• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

any liberal comedians you can still like?

Forum Clout
Post nose
1661125243565.png

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Not only are liberal comedians not funny. Conservative comedians are not funny either. I literally cannot think of a single standup comedian alive today that does political humor that is funny at all.
Jimmy Dore is the only one I can think of…he shouldn’t even count though since he’s mostly reacting to the news and not doing material.

Trump was probably the best political comedian in the last 20 years and ‘wrote’ more funny, original material than any ‘real’ standup comic, and was funnier on both Twitter and in front of live audiences. The L.A. faggot community spent all their waking moments bashing Trump and couldn’t even do that in a funny way. Sad!

Forum Clout
I realize Jon Stewart gets a lot of hate, but his content is directed at dishonesty and pointing out the absurdity of the media.

Stewart ran a heavily political comedy show for over a decade and any time anyone criticised how shitty (and usually out of context) his political takes were he ran and hid behind the "It's a comedy" banner.

He legitimized the "out of context clip with a snarky comment" as much as Limbaugh legitimized the "daily outrage". And those two were responsible for the decline of American news reporting more than anything else.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Not only are liberal comedians not funny. Conservative comedians are not funny either. I literally cannot think of a single standup comedian alive today that does political humor that is funny at all.

Political comedy hasn't been funny in about 20 years. I'm not really sure why. I think it's because industry people figured out all you have to do is moralize and you get the same laughs. Same as political "journalism". Why spend the time researching and writing something genuinly good when you can just moralize and get the same number of clicks? "The people you disagree with are just racist/sexist/transphobic" Boom. Give me my paycheck.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Stewart ran a heavily political comedy show for over a decade and any time anyone criticised how shitty (and usually out of context) his political takes were he ran and hid behind the "It's a comedy" banner.

He legitimized the "out of context clip with a snarky comment" as much as Limbaugh legitimized the "daily outrage". And those two were responsible for the decline of American news reporting more than anything else.

Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch's egos ruined the US media.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I went to the DC rally way back to see Jon Stewart and Colbert because I loved their shows so much. It was pretty good, I still love them both probably owing to the fact I have made no attempt to watch anything they have done since. Social Distortion and Lucero played a few days later, it was a pretty good weekend.