• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

any liberal comedians you can still like?

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Hating liberal comedians means hating 99% of comedians. I can't even think of non-liberal comedians. I never cared about this stuff if they weren't too preachy. Comedy died during 2014/around the time that Trump won the election. This was comedy just a couple of years ago. Mocking a nonwhite woman and not caving for the label of being racist.

That's too bad

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I realize Jon Stewart gets a lot of hate, but his content is directed at dishonesty and pointing out the absurdity of the media. You saw it this year when he defended Joe Rogan; he doesn't reflexively jump to attack or defend a side, but he takes jabs at positions.
the last ten years of The Daily Show were him distracting from important shit with nonsense

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I've always enjoyed Andy Kindler especially for his meanspirited remarks about other comics. Even when the sub hated him for calling Anthony racist (faggots) I still liked him and his "State of the Industry" roast from 2014 should be considered a classic. He sorta reminds me of a west coast version of Vos in a good way.
you seen his recent Carolla tweets?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When Dennis Miller was a liberal he was great, but even looking back he was calling out the Clintons as criminals on his show, which would make 1996 Dennis Miller a right wing extremist in Current Year.

Bill Maher was pretty good too; he'd kiss Bill Clinton's ass, but he'd make fun of magazines calling old models "still sexy at 65!" (like Sophia Loren or whoever he was talking about). "Do you wanna have sex with grandma? No, you don't!"

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I haven't seen any tweet from any comedian and am proud of it...if you're driving at the fact that Kindler is a liberal commie jew then you're preaching to the choir. Kindler has been bashing Carolla since 2013 though.

I don't follow that dude at all but when I've run into him I liked him enough, on Maron and other shows. I don't even care about Carolla that much but Kindler was being a ginormous faggot

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't follow that dude at all but when I've run into him I liked him enough, on Maron and other shows. I don't even care about Carolla that much but Kindler was being a ginormous faggot

Maron was a good show. Kindler doing impromptu stand up bits to a few uninterested people was funny. “Why does the ball have to be so roouuund?”