• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

any liberal comedians you can still like?

Forum Clout
I still like Louie even after all of... this.

1661004971867.png

And Chappelle is very much still a lefty despite all the tranny controversy, so him. But just those two. maybe Burr if he can pull back from whatever that abortion with Dave Atell and the other asshole was.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Hating liberal comedians means hating 99% of comedians. I can't even think of non-liberal comedians. I never cared about this stuff if they weren't too preachy. Comedy died during 2014/around the time that Trump won the election. This was comedy just a couple of years ago. Mocking a nonwhite woman and not caving for the label of being racist.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I've always enjoyed Andy Kindler especially for his meanspirited remarks about other comics. Even when the sub hated him for calling Anthony racist (faggots) I still liked him and his "State of the Industry" roast from 2014 should be considered a classic. He sorta reminds me of a west coast version of Vos in a good way.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I've always enjoyed Andy Kindler especially for his meanspirited remarks about other comics. Even when the sub hated him for calling Anthony racist (faggots) I still liked him and his "State of the Industry" roast from 2014 should be considered a classic. He sorta reminds me of a west coast version of Vos in a good way.
I'll deffo look at that again with enlightened (AntH is a pedo faggot) eyes

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I realize Jon Stewart gets a lot of hate, but his content is directed at dishonesty and pointing out the absurdity of the media. You saw it this year when he defended Joe Rogan; he doesn't reflexively jump to attack or defend a side, but he takes jabs at positions.

He has the ability to appear genuine and charismatic, while people immitating him just sound snarky and mean.