Anthony's lying about why he was fired (again)

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
And he became WAY more flaming over those eight years, too. Here in 2022, every single Nana pic is either him hooting and giggling in glee or making that disturbing bug-eyed face like he just scored an invite into Gavin's hotel room. The years of booze, repressed homosexuality and fake happy glee have totally destroyed him.

Alcohol accelerated dementia. By the time he's in a nursing home, he'll be full on Harvey Firestein, sexual harassing on the male nurses -- who'll assume he was an AIDS activist in the '80s.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
As I've said before, he should have just shot her. In fact, if he had showed his ex wife the back of his hand instead of asking Opie to drive the block, she might have actually respected him. Instead, she saw him for what he was, a fucking mark.

None of his ball washers ever asked him what the fuck a millionaire was doing alone in Times Square in the middle of the night with the hookers and drug dealers and random bags of trash NYC seems happy to let lay about.

He was always meant to be a bum. Maybe in a few years he can sing with Joe at the menu venues once his brother can no longer sing and play at the same time.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
A
He was taking pictures of scaffolding. You know, like all straight white men in Times Square at 3am do.
You're right. As a total outsider, Anthony has never seen scaffolding before, and all scaffolding is so interesting you've just got to take pictures of it.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I like to imagine the cold fear that ran through Joe’s smooth brain when he saw those tweets and realized baby bro was gonna be in hot water lol
They thought they were invincible at that time. Doing things THEIR way, FUCK the rules and livin' like kings

I want to say JoeH was retweeting the shit, but I can't remember (thankfully)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I genuinely -and would tell you if I wasn't- think his "workin' guy guinea greaseball" shit was all to impress The Opester. Recall he was a gigafaggot in his teens and 20's, as well.
This has been discussed here before. Anthony was basically an assistant to some contracting company. He would hold the tools and drive the van and such. But half of the time he would take the van with his jetski and not even work. He basically did temporary work for a handful of contracting companies and was sort of a handyman who would float from job to job.

We know that most of Anthony's time was spent at bars trying to get singing gigs for his band and trying to make music with his brother. Or calling into radio stations and trying to get a job. Anthony and Joe sent their tapes to every station to get a job. Anthony even once famously went on the Stern show for the Jackie Impression Contest. Where he was winning until like a dope he mention he worked for a rival radio station and they threw him out of the studio.
I think, for one reason or another, The Brothaman really did plant a seed in his head that he better tone down the faggotry. I bet during those "ragers at The Compound" he was every bit the fairy he is now, but now every day is a party!
We know that in his childhood he had extreme signs of faggotry to the point where his father was deeply paranoid that his son was a queer. The Mexican in the bushes. Treefort Richard. Showering with his dad. Mommy's shoes. Crying a lot and playing with dolls. Anthony's life been one big acting gig where he has to play a raging heterosexual obsessed with the youngest tightest snatches to distract people from the insanely gay shit he was involved with his entire life.

WhereWeAt

I honestly couldn’t possibly care less. I just wish he put more effort into being funny.

Right. I'd be happy with that answer if Anthony and his fans just said, "call me whatever the fuck. I'll be over here worrying about being funny." Instead they're actually denying that he's racist. Which signals that 1) they think he isn't and 2) if he was, it's a valid reason to not listen.

Anthony's life been one big acting gig where he has to play a raging heterosexual obsessed with the youngest tightest snatches to distract people from the insanely gay shit he was involved with his entire life.
This is always Nana's chief concern. Everything he does is based around giving other men the impression that he's hetero, as he is terrified of sending out gay signals and being exposed as a penis-craving fag. It's the driving force of his entire life. Now that he's in the first stages of alcohol-induced dementia, he's having more and more trouble keeping his faggotry under wraps, as clearly evidenced by his incessant vamping, mincing, giggling, hooting and sashaying. It's bubbling to the surface and it won't be long until he really slips and exposes himself as the fruity bottom queen he really is.

JebJoh

This has been discussed here before. Anthony was basically an assistant to some contracting company. He would hold the tools and drive the van and such. But half of the time he would take the van with his jetski and not even work. He basically did temporary work for a handful of contracting companies and was sort of a handyman who would float from job to job.

We know that most of Anthony's time was spent at bars trying to get singing gigs for his band and trying to make music with his brother. Or calling into radio stations and trying to get a job. Anthony and Joe sent their tapes to every station to get a job. Anthony even once famously went on the Stern show for the Jackie Impression Contest. Where he was winning until like a dope he mention he worked for a rival radio station and they threw him out of the studio.
His legit job was installing ductwork for Apollo air conditioning on LI, his mom fucked one of the owners most likely to get him and joe jobs. Even then he was a worthless alcoholic, he would always be late, bail on his workday and go get drunk at 11 am, leaving the van parked in front of a strip club all day and then driving it back drunk, when he was going to get fired they just stopped letting him work out of site, they demoted him to warehouse work where he would sit in the warehouse and bend brackets and sheet metal into usable shapes.

The whole band thing was financed with drug dealing, mostly joe, and they would take gigs and sell their coke to the high school kids who showed up. It was no secret in their hood that their house was a filthy drug den. But back then when white people acted like that neighbors said "At least they are doing it in their own home and not on the streets like those Wyndanch types" So they didn't get ratted out like they would now.

We know that in his childhood he had extreme signs of faggotry to the point where his father was deeply paranoid that his son was a queer. The Mexican in the bushes. Treefort Richard. Showering with his dad. Mommy's shoes. Crying a lot and playing with dolls. Anthony's life been one big acting gig where he has to play a raging heterosexual obsessed with the youngest tightest snatches to distract people from the insanely gay shit he was involved with his entire life.
Checks out