Anthony's lying about why he was fired (again)

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Dishonesty comes easy to the Cumia scum

5202_Twitter.jpg

What you were actually fired for:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (1).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (6).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (8).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (10).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (12).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (11).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (14).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (15).png

Nana's been lying about this for so long, he actually thinks his version of events is real. If he'd have just tweeted the truth, and said "hoo boy, finding a tranny prostitute at 3AM was way tougher than I thought it'd be", there wouldn't have been a problem at all. It would have been no different than one of Jimmy's adorable hooker stories. He might have even been hailed as a minor hero in the tranny community, just for expressing his affinity for she-cock.

But making sure that no one knows he's gay is always paramount for Nana, and he was already heavily into nigger-tweeting by then, so making up a fake story about staring down a gaggle of violent Negroes is what he went with, with predictable results. But everyone knew, and at this point, his homosexuality is laughably obvious anyhow.

Wow, he was noticeably less queen-ish just eight years ago. I mean yes, he was still a ghoul and definitely seemed somewhat gay, but it's nothing compared to now.

In a fight with a heterosexual female. Gee, I wonder what about?
I mentioned it before, but he looks like he aged 20 years since he got fired a mere 8 years ago. I guess losing the most cushiest job in the world and being an alcoholic can take its toll on someone.

I mentioned it before, but he looks like he aged 20 years since he got fired a mere 8 years ago. I guess losing the most cushiest job in the world and being an alcoholic can take its toll on someone.
And he became WAY more flaming over those eight years, too. Here in 2022, every single Nana pic is either him hooting and giggling in glee or making that disturbing bug-eyed face like he just scored an invite into Gavin's hotel room. The years of booze, repressed homosexuality and fake happy glee have totally destroyed him.

I genuinely -and would tell you if I wasn't- think his "workin' guy guinea greaseball" shit was all to impress The Opester. Recall he was a gigafaggot in his teens and 20's, as well.

1670298996529.png

I think, for one reason or another, The Brothaman really did plant a seed in his head that he better tone down the faggotry. I bet during those "ragers at The Compound" he was every bit the fairy he is now, but now every day is a party!

EraGodless

That tweet cost that nigga atleast $15 million (so far) and he would have had the platform he so desires during the entire Trump presidency- the retard missed the madness by 2 years because he couldn't behave.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Didn't AntH used to just lie about why he got fired, and hope people didn't look up the tweets? Now he seems to be leaning into the "Cancel Culture" phenomenon and making it seem like he was some boomer professor who got canceled from campus for making an inocuous statement everyone agreed with back in 2002, but is now cancelable 2016 onward.

AntH -- you'd still be canceled for what you did at any point in the 20th century. Let's say you go back far enough where being openly racist was tolerated (although this is more complex than he probably thinks, as far as what was tolerated publicly vs behind closed doors). You'd still be "canceled" for drunkenly fighting with a streetwalker at 3 a.m. in the morning then running to the local paper (twitter equivalent) and swearing and having a meltdown like a lunatic.

These people would probably be quicker to cancel you for your misbehavior than the Sirius execs:

IBM 1960s.jpg