Anthony's lying about why he was fired (again)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
ft_2022.10.31_violent-crime_02c.png

That story was always weird as fuck. I can't imagine Anthony going out in the middle of the night to engage in scenic photography.
But surely you CAN imagine him downing enough beers to finally get the balls to go out and scratch his tranny cock itch, only to be soundly rebuked by a negress he mistook for a he/she...right? Because that's what happened.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That story was always weird as fuck. I can't imagine Anthony going out in the middle of the night to engage in scenic photography.
It makes no sense whatsoever. But Anthony was fired before anyone could call him out on it. Now he is surrounded with 'yes men' who will never bring up his encounter with the nigger hooker. Last three times we've seen Anthony confronted with something uncomfortable he lies as well as he plays the French horn. The vibrating anal egg, him bombing at the roast, and Sue Lightning. Anytime a caller has gotten through or when Dani Brand asked him about the egg he nervously laughed and shook and had no retort or response that actually explained what he was asked about.

To this day no one has really asked him what he was doing taking scaffolding photos at three in the morning in the middle of NYC for. His response would be as convincing as "...you know it's uh.....an uh....egg....and you like.....uh....open it up and....uh....stick your penis inside......".

Another thing is that Anthony never travels alone. He always has some entourage or hired security or an assistant. But if he was cruising for strange cock then he probably would want to go out alone like he did on his famous scaffolding night.

WhereWeAt

His legit job was installing ductwork for Apollo air conditioning on LI, his mom fucked one of the owners most likely to get him and joe jobs. Even then he was a worthless alcoholic, he would always be late, bail on his workday and go get drunk at 11 am, leaving the van parked in front of a strip club all day and then driving it back drunk, when he was going to get fired they just stopped letting him work out of site, they demoted him to warehouse work where he would sit in the warehouse and bend brackets and sheet metal into usable shapes.

The whole band thing was financed with drug dealing, mostly joe, and they would take gigs and sell their coke to the high school kids who showed up. It was no secret in their hood that their house was a filthy drug den. But back then when white people acted like that neighbors said "At least they are doing it in their own home and not on the streets like those Wyndanch types" So they didn't get ratted out like they would now.

I don't know how much of this you know for certain, but I'm not even giving a coy rascally "100% confirmed, lol". Every piece of this absolutely fits. Joe Cumia, I fucking dare you to try to refute any of this

JebJoh

I don't know how much of this you know for certain, but I'm not even giving a coy rascally "100% confirmed, lol". Every piece of this absolutely fits. Joe Cumia, I fucking dare you to try to refute any of this
I wish he would but both he and nana have me blocked on every platform. Pretty sure he knows who I am, we still have some mutual friends

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Ant predicted his firing several times.
It makes no sense whatsoever. But Anthony was fired before anyone could call him out on it. Now he is surrounded with 'yes men' who will never bring up his encounter with the nigger hooker. Last three times we've seen Anthony confronted with something uncomfortable he lies as well as he plays the French horn. The vibrating anal egg, him bombing at the roast, and Sue Lightning. Anytime a caller has gotten through or when Dani Brand asked him about the egg he nervously laughed and shook and had no retort or response that actually explained what he was asked about.

To this day no one has really asked him what he was doing taking scaffolding photos at three in the morning in the middle of NYC for. His response would be as convincing as "...you know it's uh.....an uh....egg....and you like.....uh....open it up and....uh....stick your penis inside......".

Another thing is that Anthony never travels alone. He always has some entourage or hired security or an assistant. But if he was cruising for strange cock then he probably would want to go out alone like he did on his famous scaffolding night.
I looked at the Whackbag thread that started after the Tweets and before the firing. Not a single person there believed his story.

WhereWeAt

I wish he would but both he and nana have me blocked on every platform. Pretty sure he knows who I am, we still have some mutual friends
Back in the WNEW days, I distinctly remember a break about a news story in which someone was arrested for "conspiracy to buy drugs." Opie didn't know what it meant and Anthony explained it meant if an undercover cop asked where they could find coke and the accused directed them to a drug dealer. Anthony punctuated it with, "Happened to a guy I know..." Over the years, I'm 100% certain that meant Joe.

Have we ever checked if Joe has an arrest record?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Back in the WNEW days, I distinctly remember a break about a news story in which someone was arrested for "conspiracy to buy drugs." Opie didn't know what it meant and Anthony explained it meant if an undercover cop asked where they could find coke and the accused directed them to a drug dealer. Anthony punctuated it with, "Happened to a guy I know..." Over the years, I'm 100% certain that meant Joe.

Have we ever checked if Joe has an arrest record?
Fairly certain his nine months in the military were given as a choice between "service" and the clink.