• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony goes live on Cozy - Calls it a shithole. Games. Spits on floor, screams about niggers and "jigs" throughout

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
In his early 60s and he's streaming a game aimed at teenagers to a handful of boomer retards on a platform nobody has heard of while spitting on his own floor.

I don't know why the level of Ant's derangement still surprises me but for some reason it does.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I don't think it's his dementia in this case. He's just a fucking retard who doesn't know how to play. He's always been fucking terrible at FPS games. He thinks he can use faggy tacticool techniques in video games but all he does is end up wandering around the map aimlessly. With fast-paced shooters like COD or CS:GO, good players will spend a lot of time looking at the mini-map because that's where you get the best information on positioning. In a respawn mode like TDM, it also helps give you reads on where the active spawns are.
Norton is better at GTA than Nana is at COD.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Norton is better at GTA than Nana is at COD.
I can't imagine Nana would want to sit down and actually learn how to play. He strikes me as a real "Ill just use my natural talent and perseverance get me through this" kinda guy.

That may work when terrestrial radio is at its peak with everyone throwing money at the next Howard Stern and you got a partner like Opie steering the ship but now things are different.

Wait? Are we talking about why his career has failed or why he sucks at Call of Duty? I got sidetracked.