• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony goes live on Cozy - Calls it a shithole. Games. Spits on floor, screams about niggers and "jigs" throughout

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Also gets called a "boomer" early on which he hates :image_9253:

22:50ish to see Anth spitting all over his own apartment like an animal

He also blocked someone for calling him a pedophile. Watched way more of this than I should have but he says "jig" a lot for some reason, even though he dropped a few "niggers" too. He is terrible at these games, I don't know how much fun it is being outplayed by 12 year olds. Some guy jumped around a corner and killed him and he kept calling him a "Halo faggot" for a few minutes.

Forum Clout
With Missy safely out of the way, Nana was pleased to finally be able to string up his holiday anal beads.
B1623DF0-B722-4778-83F1-EC40396F6BEF.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
His “girlfriend” is down in SC waiting for word he is dead. She even stripped the apartment on the way out. There was a side table with drawers next to him, it’s gone; along with a painting that was there, the chair, fake plants, living room lamp and probably even the computer light.
There he sits in an even emptier apartment, snarling and spitting into the void.
View attachment 87782
1673165317892.png

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
It's shocking to watch Nana play video games. It's like a 7 year old, he has no understanding of positioning or any concept that it's not just randomly running around shooting. I don't know how to describe it, he really has some form of dementia. Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome shit.
Wild because he was the gamer guy back in the day. He’s clearly becoming senile

Toast

Forum Clout
He is just so infuriating. I cannot fathom spitting on the floor of one's own house. Where does that even come from? Has he just given up? He's not doing any drugs or chewing tabaco that would make yah need to spit on occasion. And even if he was, is a cheap red solo cup for spitting to hard to accomplish?

His descent into dementia better be entertaining to make up for when a degenerate he is. Or I might just have to complain to management.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
He is just so infuriating. I cannot fathom spitting on the floor of one's own house. Where does that even come from? Has he just given up? He's not doing any drugs or chewing tabaco that would make yah need to spit on occasion. And even if he was, is a cheap red solo cup for spitting to hard to accomplish?

His descent into dementia better be entertaining to make up for when a degenerate he is. Or I might just have to complain to management.

He's trying to be like his dad who would spit on the floor when he was upset. He thinks it makes him manly or something.