• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony goes live on Cozy - Calls it a shithole. Games. Spits on floor, screams about niggers and "jigs" throughout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Demented old queen. He throws out swear words randomly with no coherence.
He really is just muttering to himself and randomly cursing. The part when he spits on his floor he actually says "fuckin' NIGGER! Jesus FUCK cunt." And not to be funny. He was pissed about something but I have no idea what.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Generally it is how embarrassingly bad he is at whatever video game he is playing
It's shocking to watch Nana play video games. It's like a 7 year old, he has no understanding of positioning or any concept that it's not just randomly running around shooting. I don't know how to describe it, he really has some form of dementia. Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome shit.

Forum Clout
It's shocking to watch Nana play video games. It's like a 7 year old, he has no understanding of positioning or any concept that it's not just randomly running around shooting. I don't know how to describe it, he really has some form of dementia. Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome shit.
That's the real Nana. The hooting faggot nuzzling with Geno at some bar, the giggling queer simping for Gavin on his show, the bad-ass nigger tweeter "telling it like it is"...all facades. The real Nana is a burgeoning dementia patient, screaming "CUNT" and "BUNG ROT" in his one bedroom apartment at 2AM, wearing the same clothes for months on end, and spitting on his own floor. It's hard to ascertain why he even has an apartment anymore, given how he just made a whole huge thing out of showing off his new house, which he stupidly bought despite it being nowhere close to anyplace he actually wants to be. Now he has to keep making trips to visit his own property while renting an apartment a thousand miles away, presumably to be able to keep doing his awful podcast that no one sees. He's deteriorating rapidly now, by 2024 there's a 50-50 chance he's either living in a care home or being "looked after" by some sort of nanny/guardian, if he's not already dead by then.

G

He really is just muttering to himself and randomly cursing. The part when he spits on his floor he actually says "fuckin' NIGGER! Jesus FUCK cunt." And not to be funny. He was pissed about something but I have no idea what.
His life.

Shouldn’t he be fucking his girlfriend? I know she looks like a turtle but she’s still way out of his league.

And why does he suck at gaming so bad? Shouldn’t he be better at this by now?

I’m telling you, dementia is absolutely on its way.

Forum Clout
His life.

Shouldn’t he be fucking his girlfriend? I know she looks like a turtle but she’s still way out of his league.

And why does he suck at gaming so bad? Shouldn’t he be better at this by now?

I’m telling you, dementia is absolutely on its way.
His “girlfriend” is down in SC waiting for word he is dead. She even stripped the apartment on the way out. There was a side table with drawers next to him, it’s gone; along with a painting that was there, the chair, fake plants, living room lamp and probably even the computer light.
There he sits in an even emptier apartment, snarling and spitting into the void.
9C54F381-F566-43DE-A24F-C2967D1A2758.jpeg

G

His “girlfriend” is down in SC waiting for word he is dead. She even stripped the apartment on the way out. There was a side table with drawers next to him, it’s gone; along with a painting that was there, the chair, fake plants, living room lamp and probably even the computer light.
There he sits in an even emptier apartment, snarling and spitting into the void.
View attachment 87782
And he hates that!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
View attachment 87782

It’s a view into the future once he finally drops dead.

It’s going to be a Missy vs Joe showdown for all the marbles. I bet Nana will still be warm when they start filling Uhauls.