Anthony Cumia Protector of Children and Christian Warrior

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Do your have a source for that? Not denying it, I've just never heard it before
Thats a tough one man.

IMG_7142.png

As we can see apprehensions are way up. But this only implies those stopped and doesn’t include how many people were either sent back or let in. Even accounting for that Bidens apprehension numbers are far above Trumps, however, Trumps are also WAY above even Obamas (2019 for example).

“In the fiscal year 2021 beginning October 2020, the USBP confirmed more than 1.6 million encounters with migrants along the Mexico–US border, more than quadruple the number in the previous fiscal year and the largest annual total on record. Encounters had fallen by about half in fiscal 2020, when the border was closed during the COVID pandemic, following a surge in encounters in fiscal 2019.”

However when we look at deportations we get this:

“In Obama's first three years in office, around 1.18 million people were deported, while around 800,000 deportations took place under Trump in his three years of presidency.[21]In his final year of presidency Trump deported an additional 186,000 immigrants bringing his total to just under 1 million for his full presidency.[22]

In 2021 alone Biden removed 600,000 illegals. By 2022 he had removed 1.4 million. So in two years he beat both Obama and Trump.

cliveowen

stlaker
Thats a tough one man.

View attachment 192549
As we can see apprehensions are way up. But this only implies those stopped and doesn’t include how many people were either sent back or let in. Even accounting for that Bidens apprehension numbers are far above Trumps, however, Trumps are also WAY above even Obamas (2019 for example).

“In the fiscal year 2021 beginning October 2020, the USBP confirmed more than 1.6 million encounters with migrants along the Mexico–US border, more than quadruple the number in the previous fiscal year and the largest annual total on record. Encounters had fallen by about half in fiscal 2020, when the border was closed during the COVID pandemic, following a surge in encounters in fiscal 2019.”

However when we look at deportations we get this:

“In Obama's first three years in office, around 1.18 million people were deported, while around 800,000 deportations took place under Trump in his three years of presidency.[21]In his final year of presidency Trump deported an additional 186,000 immigrants bringing his total to just under 1 million for his full presidency.[22]

In 2021 alone Biden removed 600,000 illegals. By 2022 he had removed 1.4 million. So in two years he beat both Obama and Trump.
I know you're not the best with math, but you don't think saying immigration is down under Biden is a little facetious? Of course he has deported more than Trump and Obama, there have been 4 times as many immigrants apprehended.

This is from midwits link:

1000009385.png

You don't think that shows immigration is up since Biden entered office?

Antsballwasher

asshole

He's either being disingenuous or just peak midwit with his usual wiki copy-paste (here is my sooooooooooource)

Midwits do the same thing with the unemployment rate (the economy is great, 3.8%!!!) or the inflation rate (it's only 5%!!)) which are both obviously false and easily manipulated like photos on imager, anyone arguing that immigration is down under Biden (let alone the past 50 years) is a drooling sycophant that falls for appeals of authority (the BLS numbers!!!) and blatantly disregards 3 million illegals entering at minimum per year for the past decade.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know you're not the best with math, but you don't think saying immigration is down under Biden is a little facetious? Of course he has deported more than Trump and Obama, there have been 4 times as many immigrants apprehended.

This is from midwits link:

View attachment 192679
That wasn’t what I said. Immigration is of course up under Biden. What I was getting at is that Obama and Trump both presided over fewer deportations than Biden has so far, sort of disproving that he’s just flooding the country with them or that he’s weaker on immigrants than Trump. (However there is a case to be made that naturally with the influx of illegals we’re seeing of course the deportations will rise - If Obama or Trump faced this level of crisis they would have similar deportation numbers)