Anthony Cumia Protector of Children and Christian Warrior

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 2.13.01 PM.png
Well much like the priests at catholic churches; Nana does lust after young boys

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
You sent a man to assfuck someone in a Catholic church you dumb fucking senile wop

Nana has to be one of the hypocritical people I've ever known of. His entire life has been a series of degenerate behavior while constantly lambasting others (nearly always his fellow blacks) for doing the exact same stuff.

WhereWeAt

Nana has to be one of the hypocritical people I've ever known of. His entire life has been a series of degenerate behavior while constantly lambasting others (nearly always his fellow blacks) for doing the exact same stuff.

No hyperbole. The biggest hypocrite I know of. In fairness to Anthony, though, he screams his current thought (or what he thinks his tiny audience wants to hear) hundreds of times per day, so he gives us a lot to work with.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Genuine question -- does he not remember Sex for Sam when he fires off a tweet like this? Or is he just being deliberately hypocritical?

I think he might actually be in an alternate reality where he doesn't think Sex for Sam matters because it happened pre-Trump so it doesn't count

I'm trying to remember -- during the Obama years even he never pretended to have any affinity or respect for religion, right @LingerLonger ?

View attachment 192541
Some funny twist of fate if abortion is banned nation wide, and Anthony’s Jesus freak bitch gets knocked up. Science says it’s not possible, but would be some funny shit

Literally none of this tracks except tax cuts. Trump was the most Zionist president in US history. He bombed Syria for no reason whatsoever except "jews told me to." Immigration is DOWN under Biden versus Trump, Trump did nothing at the border. Freedom of Speech? Trump had the public support to declare Twitter a Public Square and demand free speech. He did nothing. He was eventually banned from the platform himself in total humiliation.

"If you make over 250k a year and want 33% federal tax rate instead of 37%, vote Trump!" yeah OK.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
"THEY'D NEVER DO THIS WITH ISLAM!" Ah yes, the classic Norton retort that he'd bring up every single time a religion-based bit was played.
The nuance this dumb argument misses is America has, since its inception, had a mainstream tendency of skepticism and hostility towards Catholicism to the point it's part of the culture. Americans might hate Islam, but most would struggle to identify much beyond Mohammad the man you can't draw and maybe the Qabba.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm trying to remember -- during the Obama years even he never pretended to have any affinity or respect for religion, right @LingerLonger ?
Lol no. He had no respect or affinity for religion. He was a 14 year old atheist. He thought god and jesus didn’t matter because we can’t even see him maaahn. Literally that was his basis for his opinion. He regularly mocked Christians and all religious people as fools believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The nuance this dumb argument misses is America has, since its inception, had a mainstream tendency of skepticism and hostility towards Catholicism to the point it's part of the culture. Americans might hate Islam, but most would struggle to identify much beyond Mohammad the man you can't draw and maybe the Qabba.
Also in the age of cuckholded faggotry is this supposed to be a slam on Islam? Obv literal terrorism is...crazy. But that was mostly Jew shenanigans.

Oh you mean hard, grown men will throw fists in the streets if you blaspheme their god? Fucking based. Muslims don't need to be told this. Russian Orthodox don't need to be told this.

How is turning the other cheek working out for Protestants and Catholics around the world?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Midwit…never underestimate how fucking retarded conservatives are.
Immigration is DOWN under Biden versus Trump, Trump did nothing at the border.
Wanna hear some fucked numbers. Obama presided over record high deportations. Trump did not increase or decrease this number but kept it at a constant. Bidens first two years in office he topped BOTH OF THEM in amount of deportations.

Fucking think about that. Not only was Biden stronger on immigrants than Trump was, but Trump was only about as strong on immigrants as fucking OBAMA! You know, the guy rightwingers claimed flooded the country with illegals? (Disregard those cages he built tho)

And guess what. In 2021-22 when Biden was presiding over these deportations, Republicans approved of his immigration policies by 9%. You know what it was after the migrant crisis of 2023? 7%.

Reality does not fucking matter to these people.
Freedom of Speech? Trump had the public support to declare Twitter a Public Square and demand free speech. He did nothing. He was eventually banned from the platform himself in total humiliation.
Don’t forget Trump LITERALLY fulfilled the conspiracy that the Government would kidnap protestors in unmarked vans. “Man of the people” and “their guy” for conspiracists literally made their conspiracies come true. Not to mention beating and tear gassing protestors so he could walk across the street and hold up a bible…upside down.
"If you make over 250k a year and want 33% federal tax rate instead of 37%, vote Trump!" yeah OK.
And the irony is is that most of Trumps voters would never be affected by whatever tax bracket plans Biden’s thinking of. Shit trickles down with capitalism. The (((1%))) knows they’re gonna get raped with taxes. So they convince average people it will actually hurt US, not them! We’re just letting you know its gonna hurt you for your own good! So then the retards who make 40k a year flip out and truly believe their taxes are gonna go up. And even if they don’t think they’ll go up now, they for some reason make hypotheticals like “Yeah but what if i just became a millionaire tomorrow I wouldn’t want to be taxed on that!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
These faggots can’t even keep consistent arguments.

Gas prices were fucking rising. The only reason we think they were lower is because COVID absolutely raped the prices.

However, he’s right, crime was sort of on the decline in Trumps presidency. Until COVID.

So ok, if crime rises under COVID, “THATS NOT HIS FAULT! YOU CANT CREDIT HIM FOR THAT!”, but if gas prices fall under COVID, “THATS HIS DOING! GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THAT!”

Oh and food prices were already rising pre covid, they just fucking exploded after (and they’re coming down from their peak now). And Trump signed the most restrictive second amendment bill since…wait for it…Ronald fucking Reagan. Get the fuck out of here with this shit.