• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ANSWER ME, NIGGER JIM

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
WWAW the FFXII? I liked it a lot when I first played it and got the newer version for the PS4 when that came out a few years back. Still liked it.
I've sunk 250+ hours of my life into that one.
It's a great game, it's kind of a dark horse... I played it relatively recently and I gave up because it is so repetitive. It's a great game overall though, except as usual they made the main character a faggot pretty boy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
To join in on the faggotry. 3, 6, 9 and 12 are the only stand out ones. 1 is enjoyable just very basic, 2 is a mess and I have never bothered finishing it, 4 and 5 are good for what they are but 6 improved on it in every aspect, 7 is extremely overrated but still fun in a nostalgia sense, 8 I never played but heard it's broken to the point you can run from every fight since enemies scale to your level, 10 is alright but I never got into it as much as other people and then only thing I remember is the soundtrack and awful laugh scene, 13 is dogshit and began the true decent into the series dying, 15 somehow topped that and was gay on top of being trash. 16 looks interesting and reading that Nomura faggot has no part in it might make it good also it's rated M which sounds interesting. God I'm a faggot.

Also Dragon Quest is better than Final Fantasy and has a better track record of being good consistently. Less faggotry too.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I've sunk 250+ hours of my life into that one.
It's a great game, it's kind of a dark horse... I played it relatively recently and I gave up because it is so repetitive. It's a great game overall though, except as usual they made the main character a faggot pretty boy.
I remember listening O&A compilations while traveling through different sections. Can’t think of that desert area without hearing “Ramooooone”

The writers kind of gave up on Vaan as the main character half way through and decided to focus more on the sky pirate. Balthier is a pretty boy too, but not a faggot.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I remember listening O&A compilations while traveling through different sections. Can’t think of that desert area without hearing “Ramooooone”

The writers kind of gave up on Vaan as the main character half way through and decided to focus more on the sky pirate. Balthier is a pretty boy too, but not a faggot.
It's almost as if it's designed so that you'll listen to a podcast while playing it. I couldn't imagine playing it just listening to the soundtrack and the weapon noises.