• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ANSWER ME, NIGGER JIM

G

Then don't talk about my wife. You know I'd kill you if you said it to my face. So be your own man and stop being a follower.

If you’re allowed to mock Cakehorns chronic pain issues, i’m allowed to call your wife a Hobbit. You’re in no position to claim the moral high ground.

You better stop going after Nikki too then, hypocrite.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
WWAWD FFX? Personally, I think it's a fantastic game.
My FFX experience:
>pick it up when I’m 17, play constantly
>game grows on me, slowly becomes top FF game
>100% the game, max everything out
>beat the game overpowered, think about how much i enjoyed it
>put it down and never pick it up again
>don’t remember literally anything about it

Last edited:

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
My FFX experience:
>pick it up when I’m 17, play constantly
>game grows on me, slowly becomes top FF game
>100% the game, max everything out
>beat the game overpowered, think about how much i enjoyed it
>put it down and never pick it up again
>don’t remember literally anything about it
Not that I don't believe you, but why would you suddenly forget all the shit towards a game you 100 percented? I've never had that problem when I 100 percent a game.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Then don't talk about my wife.
Flavia Mullen is an ugly, rotten cunt.

You know I'd kill you if you said it to my face.
xena-xena-warrior-princessyuygyh.gif

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Not that I don't believe you, but why would you suddenly forget all the shit towards a game you 100 percented? I've never had that problem when I 100 percent a game.
Haven’t played it in 20 years. That’s my point - other games of the era, I’ve picked up and replayed several times. This one, despite really enjoying it at the time, have had no desire to start it up again.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Dan deleted all his posts again, lol.

What, too real?

View attachment 91597
That is hilarious! Even when he attempts to defend his wife he still deletes it. Dan seems to be daring us to call his wife an ugly shit eating pig to his face because he thinks he is some tough guy now. Some fat downsy Masshole faggot with balding eyebrows and a nigger nose is the opposite of intimidating. Dan, the self proclaimed leader of this forum and ringleader of the rascals, is exactly like Patrick.