• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Patrice Benefit.

Forum Clout
Holy shit, a Patrice gig? I haven't seen or even heard that guy in years! Can't wait to hear his new material.

20230131_111032.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
If either of your parents are niggers you are black. If either of them is a chink then you are yellow. But when your father is a full blown kike that magically makes you somehow not a kike? Is jew DNA magic?
No, dummy. Back then paternity couldn’t be verified but there was no need to verify the mother. It’s called being serious about keeping the undesirables out of your people. Whites could have learned a thing or two from that.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No, dummy. Back then paternity couldn’t be verified but there was no need to verify the mother. It’s called being serious about keeping the undesirables out of your people. Whites could have learned a thing or two from that.
Are you retarded? Why would we need a DNA test when the kid comes out all burnt like coal? Ever seen the infamous movie "My Baby is Black"? They didn't need a test to figure out that the child that a nigger put in that woman was a stain.