• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Patrice Benefit.

G

Uh yeah.....show business people are some of the most dishonest hypocritical pieces of shit on earth. They are basically on the level of politicians in terms of their personas and fake personalities. Literally all standup comedians are willing to overlook joke theft if the thief can make them more famous. And they will overlook far worse like Paul Mooney being a literal kid rapist yet being welcomed in most black comedy circles.

Show business is simply about how powerful you are. Not about how moral you are. Why do you think Norton refused to walk from Sirius and work with Anthony? It was all about money and show business connections in the end. Bill Burr works with Disney, which is basically a child slave and child sex trafficking corporation at this point and does not care. Because Disney can put Bill Burr in Star Wars. Anthony likely cannot even afford a vacation to the Star Wars theme park.
And above all else…. REAL

Renaus

Forum Clout
I’m split on that. I mean Anthony is a fucking retard if he thinks he’s not poison in many ways, but Bill is also a hypocrite. And I mean aside from the fact that he plays himself up like a no holds barred shit talking comic while he’s a complete cuckold for his domineering monster of a wife. Fucking fraud.

Anthony said racist stuff in front of him, in studio, and in person, countless times according to both men and Bill almost always found it funny. Even if he fought back a little bit, he still laughed. He was still friendly with Anthony. Once Anthony can no longer help him now all of a sudden he’s above Cumia.

The Opie and Anthony show didn’t make Bill burr, but the man himself has admitted multiple times how much that show did for him. He never had a problem with Anthony’s racism that he couldn’t look past before. But only once everyone has kicked Anthony to the curb does he get a conscience about it? Bullshit.

I’ll give it to him that at least he did it in person, and that does make it extra funny as well. But fuck him too. Anthony is ours to make fun of and reject.
I mostly agree with you but Opie used to brag about this a lot.
"The show helped a lot of those comedians!"
Opie and Anthony tend to forget that the show was also considerably helped by those comedians. O&A weren't like Rogan to the point that they could push even the most unfunny comedians into stardom.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They should at least have the self-awareness to stop calling it a benefit. Call it an annual tribute or something. But can’t that whore he didn’t even respect enough to marry just move on and feed herself already?

Oh, wait, I forgot about his mom. Eh…

I’ll allow it.

(I have that power)
I’m pretty sure that Burr cut Von off after the documentary fiasco. I like calling it a tribute though too.

G

Uh yeah.....show business people are some of the most dishonest hypocritical pieces of shit on earth. They are basically on the level of politicians in terms of their personas and fake personalities. Literally all standup comedians are willing to overlook joke theft if the thief can make them more famous. And they will overlook far worse like Paul Mooney being a literal kid rapist yet being welcomed in most black comedy circles.

Show business is simply about how powerful you are. Not about how moral you are. Why do you think Norton refused to walk from Sirius and work with Anthony? It was all about money and show business connections in the end. Bill Burr works with Disney, which is basically a child slave and child sex trafficking corporation at this point and does not care. Because Disney can put Bill Burr in Star Wars. Anthony likely cannot even afford a vacation to the Star Wars theme park.
A linger longer post with no mention of the Jew? 🧐

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’m one of the only proud Patrice dick riders here but this is getting ridiculous now.
I don’t mind them giving his mom money because she lost her only son and Patrice really would have made some serious money and helped his moms out. He brought a lot of laughter to a lot of people and it’s nice to see him remembered (even though he’s basically immortalized on the internet) I’m glad he cut off Von but I hope Bill gives some of it to charity because I’m sure they make a lot. I’m not sure if Patrice’s dad gets any of the money.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I don’t mind them giving his mom money because she lost her only son and Patrice really would have made some serious money and helped his moms out.
The same guy who blew up his gig on The Office and in every movie he got hired for was going to make serious money?

I'd be more inclined to give money to George since Otto died.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The same guy who blew up his gig on The Office and in every movie he got hired for was going to make serious money?

I'd be more inclined to give money to George since Otto died.
Yeah, I think he really would have blown up between stand up and podcasts. I also would give money to George over Patrice because Otto was never going to going to make it big. You can’t say wild shit like that when you’re white.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
That's right, ya cocksuckas! One man's benefit is another man's self-promoting-hollywood-networking!

Now, excuse me, I have to go pick my wife's lover kids from school.

Oh, and fucking white women! Am I right, people?...

maxresdefault.jpg