• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Patrice Benefit.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Why?
Screenshot_20230119_181526.jpg

G

Say what you want about Bill Burr, but arranging a meeting with Nana just to slap her back to obsucirty was beautiful.
I’m split on that. I mean Anthony is a fucking retard if he thinks he’s not poison in many ways, but Bill is also a hypocrite. And I mean aside from the fact that he plays himself up like a no holds barred shit talking comic while he’s a complete cuckold for his domineering monster of a wife. Fucking fraud.

Anthony said racist stuff in front of him, in studio, and in person, countless times according to both men and Bill almost always found it funny. Even if he fought back a little bit, he still laughed. He was still friendly with Anthony. Once Anthony can no longer help him now all of a sudden he’s above Cumia.

The Opie and Anthony show didn’t make Bill burr, but the man himself has admitted multiple times how much that show did for him. He never had a problem with Anthony’s racism that he couldn’t look past before. But only once everyone has kicked Anthony to the curb does he get a conscience about it? Bullshit.

I’ll give it to him that at least he did it in person, and that does make it extra funny as well. But fuck him too. Anthony is ours to make fun of and reject.

G

Why not? Good excuse for some of them to meet up and pretend to be good people.
They should at least have the self-awareness to stop calling it a benefit. Call it an annual tribute or something. But can’t that whore he didn’t even respect enough to marry just move on and feed herself already?

Oh, wait, I forgot about his mom. Eh…

I’ll allow it.

(I have that power)

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Patrice would not associate with who Anthony became and he knows it. That’s why it upset him so much when people were saying it. He understands his nigger hatred is kind of overboard at this point. Wishing death upon a bunch of black student athletes in a drunken stupor at 62 years young is pathetic.

Screenshot_20221207-215711_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221207-215756_Chrome.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Opie and Anthony show didn’t make Bill burr, but the man himself has admitted multiple times how much that show did for him. He never had a problem with Anthony’s racism that he couldn’t look past before.
Uh yeah.....show business people are some of the most dishonest hypocritical pieces of shit on earth. They are basically on the level of politicians in terms of their personas and fake personalities. Literally all standup comedians are willing to overlook joke theft if the thief can make them more famous. And they will overlook far worse like Paul Mooney being a literal kid rapist yet being welcomed in most black comedy circles.

Show business is simply about how powerful you are. Not about how moral you are. Why do you think Norton refused to walk from Sirius and work with Anthony? It was all about money and show business connections in the end. Bill Burr works with Disney, which is basically a child slave and child sex trafficking corporation at this point and does not care. Because Disney can put Bill Burr in Star Wars. Anthony likely cannot even afford a vacation to the Star Wars theme park.