• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Hooligans threat received

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Yeah, for the past three years there was nary an oink about Niki except as a prop in his holiday pictures. All his threats and squeals were done in the first person singular. Now he's lost the lawsuit and all of sudden he's namedropping her constantly and making it sound like they're a tag team, on Twitter at least.

There's something rotten in the state of Wisconsin.
He's establishing a narrative for the inevitable divorce. He's trying to find a way to legally anchor her down with at least 50 percent of his bills.

Or not.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
FBI lmao
I'm so sorry for what's about to happen Sheila
dg5obi-67019fa8-7f34-45c4-a94b-7b259dcd48b6.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Yeah, for the past three years there was nary an oink about Niki except as a prop in his holiday pictures. All his threats and squeals were done in the first person singular. Now he's lost the lawsuit and all of sudden he's namedropping her constantly and making it sound like they're a tag team, on Twitter at least.

There's something rotten in the state of Wisconsin.
Something tells me Nikki is involved monetarily all of a sudden.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I can't wait for the pinned divorce megathread and the reckoning when Niki joins the forum to start answering questions. We'll have to pretend we were just joshing around every time we called her a piss toothed alcoholic slob.
If Niki files for divorce, I will personally drop off a briefcase full of cash to help with her legal fees.