• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Hooligans threat received

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Here's the full image for a clearer comparison.

608-566-9287

FLv36bjXsAQfey8.jpg

G

dude he's fucking lost it now we don't even have to troll him anymore, he'll do it to himself.
It was me actually, so unless I have multiple personality disorder and I'm Pat this is what I sent him or me lol, it was two contacts, the first one about international law then the 3 text one lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-133926_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-133926_2ndLine.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20220216-135656_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-135656_2ndLine.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20220216-135702_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-135702_2ndLine.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20220216-135705_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-135705_2ndLine.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 142

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
His and Drinki's. He recently changed the narrative from "Niki tolerates the ordeal of the lawsuit because she knows it's for the betterment of our lives" to "she's all in and has always wanted to get the atalkers just as much as me". Think it happened after he lost the suit.
Yeah, for the past three years there was nary an oink about Niki except as a prop in his holiday pictures. All his threats and squeals were done in the first person singular. Now he's lost the lawsuit and all of sudden he's namedropping her constantly and making it sound like they're a tag team, on Twitter at least.

There's something rotten in the state of Wisconsin.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Yeah, for the past three years there was nary an oink about Niki except as a prop in his holiday pictures. All his threats and squeals were done in the first person singular. Now he's lost the lawsuit and all of sudden he's namedropping her constantly and making it sound like they're a tag team, on Twitter at least.

If he turns on Niki I might actually be pro-Pat. Niki doesn’t get 1/100 of the hate she deserves.

G

HAMlet, it wrote itself lol.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m still amazed Boomia only joined us last January. I feel like his backstory and everything is bullshit. No one finally starts interacting with this community that far along down the path. I know he’s not - but He HAS to be Joe Cumia.