• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annexing the WATP Subreddit

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Check it out atm before it all gets deleted
TYFYS @NoBacon

IMG_7074.jpeg
IMG_7075.jpeg
IMG_7076.jpeg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Serious question: I know his shirt got photoshopped here, but did you do anything with his face? Like just slightly with the cheeks or sunglasses. I can't tell if it's really just that deformed looking now. I'm not trying to word this as a joke, he looks absolutely fucked up human-wise here.
View attachment 206525

I only altered the lettering. And I'm pretty sure the image I started with was unaltered.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I used to think I was a WATP fan until one day I was listening and my brain just went "this is really painful to listen to. These people contribute less than the clips they're supposed to be mocking. Turn this off. Ouch"
The fucking guy has nothing insightful or funny to say about anything. It's just "play clip, repeat exactly what was just said in clip, say that what was just said in the clip is bad or dumb, laugh constantly while doing it, and then hit the Family Guy/later-season Simpsons sound drops". The man has no taste. He plays a fucking faggoty PRS guitar

Midian9876

Forum Clout
Like, honestly, how does a group of people in a comedy forum not understand when they're obviously being messed with?
View attachment 206890

I think I’ve made 3 or 4 threads now, 2 of which been deleted. That said I’m surprised we have been given some room on that shithole website. The rest of it seems so highly modded.

I posted the pic of a fat author in his maid outfit on a few other random subreddits just to see the reaction. I was surprised all the retards who insisted I need mental help. Humorless cunts on a faggot website.

If they get raped by a pack of wild niggers, it will be their own damn fault.