• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annexing the WATP Subreddit

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
FAGGOTS

IMG_7064.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll always remember this utter faggot coming onto the sub at the height of the Oprenaissance and shitting on the Opster while having the fucking audacity to praise Nana's shitshow. Every time he posted he got shit on and still just kept going with it. He even went on Nana's show as a guest at one point. A true Fred From Brooklyn level retard. I'm still sad we never made the effort to destroy his garbage, clickbait podcast.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
One look at WATP's face and you just know he used "comedy" to overcome bullying/getting thrown inside his locker etc, during his formative years.
Lol the same reason Anthony turned into the monster that he is. The same reason molestation victims become the molesters. Trying to regain that power by reversing their victim role…(Opie was obviously never bullied and Jim was but obviously dealt with this through WANTING to be bullied.)

Why do you think Ant is so obsessed with Opie? He hurt his feewings and “bullied” him…now HE becomes the bully