• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annexing the WATP Subreddit

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Who Are These Podcasts is a very shitty show run by an enormous faggot. I’ve been shitting up their subreddit with Patrick content for the last few days to see how its fanbase would react.

At first they responded positively, much to my surprise
IMG_7053.jpeg
IMG_7054.jpeg

But on Day 3, the tide turned:

IMG_7050.jpeg
IMG_7051.jpeg
IMG_7052.jpeg

IMG_7046.jpeg
IMG_7048.jpeg
IMG_7049.jpeg

If WATP fans don’t want this white hot content then they ought not to have a subreddit at all. I declare it Boomia Forums territory

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
If you want an idea of how unfunny the WATP subreddit is, it's the subreddit for fans of WATP. Here's a hot prediction: Pat will be unfavorably compared to Stuttering John
I don't even know who that Karl guy is, I only know of him because I've seen you imitate his laugh in writing on here several times and it always makes me laugh. Do it. Do the WATP guy laugh.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I don't even know who that Karl guy is, I only know of him because I've seen you imitate his laugh in writing on here several times and it always makes me laugh. Do it. Do the WATP guy laugh.
GUH HUH HUH SO THIS PAYTRICK GUY RESPONDS TO TROLLS AND IT'S LIKE WELL NO PAYTRICK, YOU SHUDDENT RESPOND TO TROLLS. IT'S NOT....A GOOD IDEA HEE HEE. HE DRINKS BEER LIKE STUTTERING JAAAHN GEE HEE HEE

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Who Are These Podcasts is a very shitty show run by an enormous faggot. I’ve been shitting up their subreddit with Patrick content for the last few days to see how its fanbase would react.

View attachment 206478View attachment 206479

View attachment 206480View attachment 206481View attachment 206482

View attachment 206483View attachment 206484View attachment 206485

If WATP fans don’t want this white hot content then they ought not to have a subreddit at all. I declare it Boomia Forums territory
I just went there and up voted all your stuff

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout

View attachment 206478View attachment 206479

View attachment 206480View attachment 206481View attachment 206482

View attachment 206483View attachment 206484View attachment 206485

Im all for this. Ive been wanting to do something like this for a long time. The watp/Dabbler fags are the worst.

Last edited: