• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ANNABELLE HATE THREAD

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
are you really gonna talk names? even if nicely, at least this name has vowels

I understand y'all aren't all-in with wypipo shit like spelling, but learning to spell one word (your baby's name) isn't selling-out
my name has 3 vowels in a row genius

english people don't know how to speak, much less spell.

G

my name has 3 vowels in a row genius

english people don't know how to speak, much less spell.
[ syll. le-iah, lei-ah ] The baby girl name Leiah is pronounced as L-AYAH- †. Leiah is largely used in English and it is derived from Hebrew origins.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
[ syll. le-iah, lei-ah ] The baby girl name Leiah is pronounced as L-AYAH- †. Leiah is largely used in English and it is derived from Hebrew origins.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
no my name is pronounced lee-uh and i am not jewish but i am a true israelite which is an entirely different thing

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Yeah, she sticks out like a sore thumb. You can just look at her and tell she's a dolt. Poor thing. Not her fault. Those tomlinson mong genes run deep. She's even got his disgusting fish lips. Poor lil feller.

Hsjidjnd.jpg
Same hairline, same inbred eyes too far apart, same head too big for the body, yep its Patso's

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
I was in similar situation with ex that was a miserable cunt, she had kid about same age from a ex she hated that looked like him, a bum like Pat, also not part of her life, she really disliked the kid because kid looked like him. whenever this poor kid would do something that little kids do this cunt would yell at her and tell her she is fuck up like her father

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I was in similar situation with ex that was a miserable cunt, she had kid about same age from a ex she hated that looked like him, a bum like Pat, also not part of her life, she really disliked the kid because kid looked like him. whenever this poor kid would do something that little kids do this cunt would yell at her and tell her she is fuck up like her father
Real ass broad.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
Yeah, she sticks out like a sore thumb. You can just look at her and tell she's a dolt. Poor thing. Not her fault. Those tomlinson mong genes run deep. She's even got his disgusting fish lips. Poor lil feller.

Hsjidjnd.jpg
I feel bad fort he kid,if she had the choice to have a shit apple for a father Pat she would have passed, never noticed on Patso but she has the Norton head/neck thing going on
2N8xZyG.png