• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ANNABELLE HATE THREAD

G

I'm convinced that his appropriation of the word "child" as an insult stems from his deep-seated resentment of his daughter's existence. I also believe when Adrienne told him she was pregnant he said something like "so shall I take you to the clinic now or tomorrow?" He probably followed up with something about parenthood being a hindrance to his writing career. She was repelled by him and his reaction and immediately looked to Jon as a real man, father and provider.

He only ever brings up his daughter for virtue signalling or twitter points purposes. Him and Drinky use their "busy careers" as an excuse for being childless. Everyone else knows it's because they're a couple of tosspots stuck in delayed adolescence. He hates the fact that a "stupid little baby child" came between him and his one true love and indirectly led to his current shitty situation. Fat.
I think Adrienne said "I've never loved you, respected you, or have been attracted to you. And you have the penis of a child!"

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
She'll be alright. The strength of the Snyder family's bond and solid, traditional roles and values will be her lifeboat.

If she were raised by Pat she'd be a purple-haired, grrrl power! freak with no chance of having a fulfilling life.
The fat weirdo would already have given her a fake penis and paraded his "trans son" before his 1000 real twitter followers (and 45,000 bots).

Forum Clout
DA3845EB-1481-4369-B186-5D0A90A475A2.jpeg

6125F52C-6FEF-4123-873D-CDF2C02EE72F.jpeg

Meanwhile, Patrick was shitting his pants in public

Snake

Forum Clout
Yeah, she sticks out like a sore thumb. You can just look at her and tell she's a dolt. Poor thing. Not her fault. Those tomlinson mong genes run deep. She's even got his disgusting fish lips. Poor lil feller.

Hsjidjnd.jpg
Hi fans. Annabelle Tard Tomlinson here.