• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Am I the only one who finds Drew Barrymore depressing? No time stamp

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I know this Evangicuck who is a "Christian, a Conservative, and a Republican in that order" ala Mike Pence. One day, I asked him if Pat Buchanan was a "Real" Conservative. He told me that he was. I then asked him if he knew that Pat wasn't all in on "Blessing" Israel, and he claimed he didn't know. After that, he refuses to discuss anything about Israel with me. I also reminded him about the Afrinaners in Apartheid South Africa were also keen on "Blessing" Israel and in the end they were betrayed. More proof of God "Blessing" those who "Bless" Israel.
It's not like Israel was gonna save them, either. Those rugby-niggers were finished.

Forum Clout
Well shit. As long as the pussy isn't ripe I bet thad be great. *Greek Ancestry Intensifies* She did have a Jew nose though.
There were/are a lot of Persian Jews. I met this one Persian man who told me to beware of Persians that are members of the Bahai Faith. In so many words, the early Bahais were poor Jews that converted because they were treated better. The Bahai Faith just happens to have their headquarters in Israel.