• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Am I the only one who finds Drew Barrymore depressing? No time stamp

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I didn't watch your shitty PUA video.

As far as shitty daytime shows go I think she is very good. From what I've seen she's not political, she's self deprecating and nice. She's kind of what Ellen used to be. I really enjoyed when she had Steven Spielberg on. She almost made him seem like a genuinely good guy.

If Hollywood is smart they'd pump a ton of money into her show because she's not alienating the way the rest of them are.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yeah, this guy has a great perspective. You should also listen to Kevin Samuels.
I watched a few more of his videos. I like this one since it relates the closest with me:

However, I don't agree with his advice that men should look overseas for a woman who would be happy being a housewife. All the women in the video except for one were young American women who enjoy taking care of their families and being housewives. It's just a matter of finding them of course.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
main.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Absolutely true. I'd add to that, look at all these Evangicucks who believe it is their sacred duty to "Bless" Israel. The Jews be they secular or religious detest Conservative Evangelicals and their love of Jews/Israel.
Well I'm right there with them for that shit.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Kike faggot. Covering your cousins tracks? It’s obvious
Yeah, the fucking Mossad sent me to win over the hearts and minds of onaforums. How we looking, goy?

I remember reading the blind item and being shocked. So instead of sucking the "trust me bro" cock, I actually looked at the time of the alleged rape (which was attached to an episode of a show with a specific air date) and the time she went to the hospital. Unless you're saying she suffered an infection a year later as a result of the rape, the story doesn't add up. If not taking a blind item at face value makes me Jewish, then that's what I am.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
What does America get in return for our perpetual "blessing" of Israel?
That's what I was saying. These evangelical weirdos fellate a country that's had 1 or 2 theists for Prime Ministers, and they act as if it's somehow holy. Most Israelis have a Japanese attitude towards religion; yeah it's inseparable from their culture, but they don't actually think there's a baseball kami who hears their prayers.

The cynicism of welcoming evangelicals to a country that's mostly indifferent to religion is, in my view, the strangest part of the relationship.

Forum Clout
That's what I was saying. These evangelical weirdos fellate a country that's had 1 or 2 theists for Prime Ministers, and they act as if it's somehow holy. Most Israelis have a Japanese attitude towards religion; yeah it's inseparable from their culture, but they don't actually think there's a baseball kami who hears their prayers.

The cynicism of welcoming evangelicals to a country that's mostly indifferent to religion is, in my view, the strangest part of the relationship.
I know this Evangicuck who is a "Christian, a Conservative, and a Republican in that order" ala Mike Pence. One day, I asked him if Pat Buchanan was a "Real" Conservative. He told me that he was. I then asked him if he knew that Pat wasn't all in on "Blessing" Israel, and he claimed he didn't know. After that, he refuses to discuss anything about Israel with me. I also reminded him about the Afrinaners in Apartheid South Africa were also keen on "Blessing" Israel and in the end they were betrayed. More proof of God "Blessing" those who "Bless" Israel.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Funny story. I worked with this Persian girl, and she was telling me about this Jew that had a mad crush on her. She said that her father told her when she was a teenager to have NOTHING to do with Jewish men. The reason her father gave was that Jewish men do unspeakable acts to women who aren't in the tribe.
He probably meant anal. I dated a Persian chick from Iran once. Nice girl, but I was surprised she didn't know who the iron sheik is. I just remembered her pointing out the headdress in his gimmick being in arab style.

Last edited: