• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

!Alert! Second better debt zoom meeting about to start

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Dan Mullen posted this pic on his Xitter

IMG_5915.jpg

G

Sounds like the court fucked up. According to quasi's lawyer, the motion was a way to get in front of the judge because the clerk kept incorrectly rejecting the Abstract of judgment. An abstract is needed in California to domesticate the debt. The time bar applies to the motion to set aside , but that is "moot" once the abstract is filed. Mayr argued for the motion to be denied, which, according to quasis lawyer isn't needed anyway. Sounds like some gamesmanship from quasi's laywer to get in front of the judge and around a clerk being retarded.

From based socrates "I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong about that. That's good for 10 years".
So there's officially a judgement now that can be domesticated? Of course this is the one day I couldn't make it.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Mayr is a perfect example that just because you’re a lawyer it doesn’t mean youre smart. Last time we saw Mayr the judge had to tell him he’s hurting his own case with his nonsense. Piggy got so mad he did a Kool aid man and had to have a conversation off mic.
He seemed like he didn't even believe his own argument "uhh actually it's 6 months", "no, it's 10 years", "ok"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No wonder piggy is sloshed and spazzing out on twitter so early this morning.

Your second, better debt is on its way Pat.

Enjoy it. We. Will.
He was drinking heavy watching children’s shows last night alone in the dark. I’m guessing he passed out around 1, woke up at 8 and just started drinking again. This is how he’s been since paying quasi - drink - pass out - wake up - repeat.