• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

!Alert! Second better debt zoom meeting about to start

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
true and honest transcript:

Krich: "my client should be able to collect on this fatty!"

judge: "I agree with you 100% but you why do I need to set aside dismissal"

Krich: "yeah THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING NIGGA but the cunt clerk doesn't accept the abstract of judgement the way it is now, fix that and we don't need to set aside no dismissal you feel me?"

Mayr: "but it's been over 6 months sniff sniff waaah"

Judge: "yeah that's for setting aside the dismissal I guess but money judgements are good for 10 years, so shut up fag! tell fatrick to pay gibney's kid! I mean John Doe 1"

kirch: "😎 das rite"

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Dan Mullet, maybe?

dan mullet, Maybe.PNG

dimwit.PNG

Forum Clout
Sounds like the court fucked up. According to quasi's lawyer, the motion was a way to get in front of the judge because the clerk kept incorrectly rejecting the Abstract of judgment. An abstract is needed in California to domesticate the debt. The time bar applies to the motion to set aside , but that is "moot" once the abstract is filed. Mayr argued for the motion to be denied, which, according to quasis lawyer isn't needed anyway. Sounds like some gamesmanship from quasi's laywer to get in front of the judge and around a clerk being retarded.

From based socrates "I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong about that. That's good for 10 years".
I wonder how much Fatso's mother in law had to shell out for this latest "L".