• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alcoholics are such faggots. I haven't had a drink in days and I feel fine. ANYONE can do it.

Forum Clout
If Nana could quit drinking, the health benefits would be evident quickly. I’m sure he’d snap right back into shape and look like this:
0D031639-94B5-4117-999E-734611C9E836.jpeg

Oh who am I kidding here? disregard, I’m drunk.
24FC7554-9A7D-4053-9CE5-3183A1CF743C.jpeg

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I would drink, or binge drink all the time before I quit. For like 4 years, it didn't matter if I had a one 12 oz can of beer, or would down 7 to 12 bottles; it would fuck up my sleep really bad.

Plus, other people I didn't like would always brag about drinking in their mid to late 30's. I kind of figured it was time to quit and stop being a nigger.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What will happen is one day in the not-too-distant future, his booze-ravaged organs will fail, suddenly and dramatically. His brain is already damaged, as evidenced by his poor decision-making skills, bizarre mugging and endless moronic tittering. But one day soon, he'll wake up and be sick as hell, at which point he'll find out that his liver or pancreas has rotted away and is now non-functional. Then a few months later he'll die.
The mooing will be out of this world

Forum Clout
I knew a guy who failed his workplace drug test for weed. They made him go to rehab in order to keep his job. So he went to the first meeting and there's some guy who stole his mom's life savings for blow, some girl who sucked cock for heroin and so on. They get to him and he says "I like smoking weed, I failed the drug test, I have to do this to save my job". They all instantly started berating him, screaming at him, calling him a liar and a pussy and how he was in denial and on the road to hell. At that point he just said fuck the job, it's not worth this kind of faggotry, and he quit.
I had a friend who also had to go to a few AA meetings due to a DWI. He asked me if I wanted to tag along to the first one. It was much like you said.

I remember a white girl there who was pregnant and had come off a relapse of booze and drugs. She told the room she got kicked out of the homeless shelter and was (back to) sucking off niggas under the one bridge for more booze, drugs and spare change. Another girl talked about how she drank so much mouthwash before college graduation that she passed out in the bathroom and missed the whole thing. Finally there was this black guy who told some stories of car wrecks and a shooting.

It was just like you see in movies, a wood paneled shitty church basement, overly strong coffee and a table full of expired pastries from the bakery outlet. Chairs arranged in a circle, cultish behavior and loads of cigarette smoking outside.

We never said a peep, got his paper signed and never went to another. Only thing we left with is the feeling that compared to the rest of them our lives were pretty decent.

We forged the rest of the dates, locations and signatures he needed to get for the courts because; yeah it’s anonymous how are they going to check?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I had a friend who also had to go to a few AA meetings due to a DWI. He asked me if I wanted to tag along to the first one. It was much like you said.

I remember a white girl there who was pregnant and had come off a relapse of booze and drugs. She told the room she got kicked out of the homeless shelter and was (back to) sucking off niggas under the one bridge for more booze, drugs and spare change. Another girl talked about how she drank so much mouthwash before college graduation that she passed out in the bathroom and missed the whole thing. Finally there was this black guy who told some stories of car wrecks and a shooting.

It was just like you see in movies, a wood paneled shitty church basement, overly strong coffee and a table full of expired pastries from the bakery outlet. Chairs arranged in a circle, cultish behavior and loads of cigarette smoking outside.

We never said a peep, got his paper signed and never went to another. Only thing we left with is the feeling that compared to the rest of them our lives were pretty decent.

We forged the rest of the dates, locations and signatures he needed to get for the courts because; yeah it’s anonymous how are they going to check?
Yeah I got a DUI over 10 years ago and had to go to a couple AA meetings and it was exactly as you described. Very cultish, lots of smoking, and people that had done real fucked up things (domestic violence, beating kids / have them taken away, crashing multiple cars, in and out of jail etc) and compared to the rest I felt my “problem” wasn’t so bad since the DUI was the most serious thing that had ever come from my drinking. I got the DUI in jersey so they also make you go to drug classes (even if you don’t do drugs) and holy shit that place had some royal fuck ups.

Forum Clout
Yeah I got a DUI over 10 years ago and had to go to a couple AA meetings and it was exactly as you described. Very cultish, lots of smoking, and people that had done real fucked up things (domestic violence, beating kids / have them taken away, crashing multiple cars, in and out of jail etc) and compared to the rest I felt my “problem” wasn’t so bad since the DUI was the most serious thing that had ever come from my drinking. I got the DUI in jersey so they also make you go to drug classes (even if you don’t do drugs) and holy shit that place had some royal fuck ups.
Yeah we were in PA, the courts made him go to counseling in addition to like 10 AA meetings which like I said we did one and signed off on the rest. It’s a money grab. Dude told me the counseling lady pretty much had people show up and sign in and then leave, she collected a check and handed out the certificates in exchange.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
A couple of my uncles need two handles of whiskey a day and yet they've always had work and took care of shit. Same goes for my father in law, but he owns a storage facility so sitting around drunk isn't going to affect much. Oddly enough, he's the only one with the wet brain, while my uncles all smoke weed too and seem to have pretty great memories.
Anyway, it really is all about willpower, but it does seem like some are more inclined to have it than others. That probably is genetic. I'll never forget that one alcoholic documentary where the kid broke his hip all drunk and was walking around like an actual zombie until he died in rehab at like 26 after being clean for a 2 weeks. His body really did need the booze to live.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"You are such a fucking loser dude" - the person addicted to being the biggest loser wet blanket on a message board dedicated to stalking a fat retard