• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alcoholics are such faggots. I haven't had a drink in days and I feel fine. ANYONE can do it.

G

What will happen is one day in the not-too-distant future, his booze-ravaged organs will fail, suddenly and dramatically. His brain is already damaged, as evidenced by his poor decision-making skills, bizarre mugging and endless moronic tittering. But one day soon, he'll wake up and be sick as hell, at which point he'll find out that his liver or pancreas has rotted away and is now non-functional. Then a few months later he'll die.
And Joe won't visit him because "he doesn't want to be sad".

[BOC][/BOC]

Forum Clout
I got an OUI 15 years ago because I'm a retard and as part of the program we were supposed to go to two AA meetings. They're anonymous obviously so everyone just lies about it but I decided to split the difference out of guilt and go to one.

Fucking creepy. The God stuff, the people who eagerly discuss how they've been doing this multiple days a week for years, the desperation and mental illness. At the end I got cornered by some of the regulars and invited out to some restaurant that they met at every week to hang out at sober or whatever. They were nice but it was all very cultish and creeped me out. If I ever needed help getting sober I would find alternatives to AA.
I knew a guy who failed his workplace drug test for weed. They made him go to rehab in order to keep his job. So he went to the first meeting and there's some guy who stole his mom's life savings for blow, some girl who sucked cock for heroin and so on. They get to him and he says "I like smoking weed, I failed the drug test, I have to do this to save my job". They all instantly started berating him, screaming at him, calling him a liar and a pussy and how he was in denial and on the road to hell. At that point he just said fuck the job, it's not worth this kind of faggotry, and he quit.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I got an OUI 15 years ago because I'm a retard and as part of the program we were supposed to go to two AA meetings. They're anonymous obviously so everyone just lies about it but I decided to split the difference out of guilt and go to one.

Fucking creepy. The God stuff, the people who eagerly discuss how they've been doing this multiple days a week for years, the desperation and mental illness. At the end I got cornered by some of the regulars and invited out to some restaurant that they met at every week to hang out at sober or whatever. They were nice but it was all very cultish and creeped me out. If I ever needed help getting sober I would find alternatives to AA.
You're not supposed to talk about AA because they're anonymous you scuuuummmmmbag

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I knew a guy who failed his workplace drug test for weed. They made him go to rehab in order to keep his job. So he went to the first meeting and there's some guy who stole his mom's life savings for blow, some girl who sucked cock for heroin and so on. They get to him and he says "I like smoking weed, I failed the drug test, I have to do this to save my job". They all instantly started berating him, screaming at him, calling him a liar and a pussy and how he was in denial and on the road to hell. At that point he just said fuck the job, it's not worth this kind of faggotry, and he quit.
KRL5rY.gif

Forum Clout
What will happen is one day in the not-too-distant future, his booze-ravaged organs will fail, suddenly and dramatically. His brain is already damaged, as evidenced by his poor decision-making skills, bizarre mugging and endless moronic tittering. But one day soon, he'll wake up and be sick as hell, at which point he'll find out that his liver or pancreas has rotted away and is now non-functional. Then a few months later he'll die.
I love feel good stories, especially this time of the year.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
the people who have never been to a real bottom always think the physical dependency is the problem - on any drug - but that’s not it at all.

It’s the psychological hell that really motherfuckkkkkkks you. The PAWS gets most people in that first year or two, but You can be sober for years and in a living hell still if you never deal with your issues.

G

the people who have never been to a real bottom always think the physical dependency is the problem - on any drug - but that’s not it at all.

It’s the psychological hell that really motherfuckkkkkkks you. The PAWS gets most people in that first year or two, but You can be sober for years and in a living hell still if you never deal with your issues.
[MEDIA=youtube]GgeDh1WCyeM[/MEDIA]

G

Uggghhh but I feel bad and that's hard!!

I came off meth cold-turkey with no relapses so it's hard for me to give a shit. I have more respect for an unrepentant junkie than some mope who goes on and on about how services are so hard to access and nobody listens to them.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout

I came off meth cold-turkey with no relapses so it's hard for me to give a shit. I have more respect for an unrepentant junkie than some mope who goes on and on about how services are so hard to access and nobody listens to them.
How long were you doing meth? I was smoking it every day. Fucking stupid.

I had a harder time with meth than with heroin. For two years after I quit I had cravings all the time.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout

I’m a little confused though. Who was talking about services being hard to access? I just meant you can get clean but still be a miserable faggot who may as well still be using if you don’t change your life.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
babe, I feel like you need a hug.

Alcohol (like many drugs, including Heroin) can be used for ages without issue, & I hope you carry-on that way... However, there can be a point where the usage becomes physiologically addictive due to receptor adaptation in ur brain. With alcohol there's also something called kindling (which ironically also means a bundle of sticks)... whereby you can get-over physical alcohol withdrawal but then have the full hell of high-level withdrawal return after just a small drink.

I think you're fine & only drink pussy amounts, so stay like that.

& if you don't think I know what I'm talking about, I'll drink a bottle vodka & smoke $100/each of heroin & crack... then vomit myself livid in the morning

G

How long were you doing meth? I was smoking it every day. Fucking stupid.
I smoked it daily for a couple of years. When I think of it I just gag, nasty shit. At the time I thought it was great, though - you'd never hear me whine about how hard my life was.

I couldn't get into heroin because it just made me throw up and get really irritable and itchy. I'd do coke or crack if it was available but didn't spend money on it most times. I've done a bit of coke since then but never made it a habit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I feel your pain. I’ve hit rock bottom so many times and I keep falling. I was really hungover on Thanksgiving at my aunt’s house because I drank like 4 Mike’s Hard Lemonades the night before. The sugar really hurts my tummy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I got an OUI 15 years ago because I'm a retard and as part of the program we were supposed to go to two AA meetings. They're anonymous obviously so everyone just lies about it but I decided to split the difference out of guilt and go to one. At the end I got cornered by some of the regulars and invited out to some restaurant that they met at every week to hang out at sober or whatever.
You should have ordered a round of drinks for the entire table.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
You should have ordered a round of drinks for the entire table.
Shitty phrasing by me. I didn't go out with them after, they cornered me immediately after the meeting (in a prod church) to recruit me to their AA cool kidz in-group that met at a restaurant every Friday night to discuss how much booze sucks and snitch on each other. Or that's what I suspected I ended up LEAVING and NEVER RETURNING. For reference Patrick S Tomlinson is OBESE by every CDC standard.

Forum Clout

I’d rather join Scientology.