• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ade's mom with a dead jon relic

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s hard but you have to separate how you feel about Ade, how you feel about her cucking Patrick, and how you feel about Jon because the more she pulls this type of shit, the easier it is to empathize with Patrick, which we simply cannot let happen.

Ade has proven herself to be typical midwestern white trash. She and her swastika tattooed sister in law probably look down on minorities as she constantly prove herself to be a low class loser.

I am still 100% on team Ade and forever in her debt because she cucked Patrick and basically pushed him down the path of squaring off with Owen. She’s low class trash but she did some legendary brotherman shit.

Lastly, we must never lose sight that Jon died a full blown brotherman. Yes, his wife disrespected him after he died but that doesn’t change the fact that he ruined Patrick’s life, raised his daughter, and showed love to this thing of ours. Rest easy, big cat.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
It’s hard but you have to separate how you feel about Ade, how you feel about her cucking Patrick, and how you feel about Jon because the more she pulls this type of shit, the easier it is to empathize with Patrick, which we simply cannot let happen.

Ade has proven herself to be typical midwestern white trash. She and her swastika tattooed sister in law probably look down on minorities as she constantly prove herself to be a low class loser.

I am still 100% on team Ade and forever in her debt because she cucked Patrick and basically pushed him down the path of squaring off with Owen. She’s low class trash but she did some legendary brotherman shit.

Lastly, we must never lose sight that Jon died a full blown brotherman. Yes, his wife disrespected him after he died but that doesn’t change the fact that he ruined Patrick’s life, raised his daughter, and showed love to this thing of ours. Rest easy, big cat.
Thats a lot of words to say you're gay

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout

Wtf? You patposters are a different breed.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

You’re talking about swastika tattoos like they’re not cool as fuck you fruit

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
"Pair of pliers $2! Only used once!"

goldOnlay.jpg

G

It just makes it funnier that she's such a loser. Pat was destroyed by a curd-munching hooah

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I will admit that’s probably not the right argument for this crowd. You would think I know this by now but here we are
Just tell More Worser that Ade secretly rubbed Nair into Jon's head while he slept to make sure his hair fell out and he went bald. That'll hit close to home for the poor guy.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

shes always a whore and a fucking cunt she fucked the neighbour and destroyed 2 families