Actual funny things STEVE C did?

All I know is

Stop right there. You don't know shit from listening to a dozen YouTube videos. Cut the bit for a second, what would you know about my life at all? The last knowledge you have is almost a decade old. What makes you think you actually know anything at all?

Why am I constantly asked for "proof". I don't owe any of you anything. If you think I work at McDonalds, oh well I guess. I laugh at the irony of it all so, keep it up!

G

Stop right there. You don't know shit from listening to a dozen YouTube videos. Cut the bit for a second, what would you know about my life at all? The last knowledge you have is almost a decade old. What makes you think you actually know anything at all?

Why am I constantly asked for "proof". I don't owe any of you anything. If you think I work at McDonalds, oh well I guess. I laugh at the irony of it all so, keep it up!
I'll give your people this, they must be the chosen ones because they know how to deflect like pros

Yeah dude, you’re so successful, you just obsessively come here to laugh at everyone calling you a faggot because everything else in your life is so fulfilling. You’re definitely not a complete failure who has accomplished nothing and come here to take abuse because it reminds you of the only time in your life that people actually cared about anything you did.

The bitterness and resentment you have comes through constantly. What a pathetic shit stain of a human.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
T

You’ve been fired multiple times, you’re 5ft3, you were in a mental institution, and you’re physically ugly

Do we need to go through the statistics again Danny?

The only professions you could have possibly succeeded in were radio and software development and you were fired from both.

RobertMewler

Ha ha, I can totally imagine ugly, midget Danny screeching this if he were here kvetching and kiking it up on the forum. Your impression of him is pitch perfect. You do these impersonations...

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

because you are completely dishonest and consistently get caught doing it and trying bafflegarble your way out of it by changing the focus of what's being discussed.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Are you sure you're not confusing me with somebody else? What have I lied about and where have I been caught? You OK, pal?
You said that Anthony told you that he and Treefort Richard blew each other. That when Anthony was drunk he blurted out that he and Treefort Richard were gay together. Truth or yet another lie?