Actual funny things Nana used to do?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
It's really funny how any real tension in the room that resulted in dead air turned him into a stammering little insecure baby.

"Yyyyyyeeeah...... uhhhhhrrrr... right. Mmmmh. Yeesh. Uuuuh. Whoof... Ssssucks. Mmh."
In his head: My tummy hurts. Quick Anthony, there must be a zinger that could get you out of this kerfuffle. God I hope someone on instant feedback will give me a line I'm getting really really uncofmortable. I hate uncomfortable. Please please please please please - etc.

Voscabulary

jen_tomlinson’s #1 fan
as much shit as o&a’s feeble-minded youtube commenters love to give opie, there are countless instances where he would set anthony up to roll with a bit and anthony would never fail to deliver, despite being put on the spot. the show truly was at its best when those two were a proper duo

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
My only question is has there ever been an f5 tornado?
3b788cc1ba937a01965489a2849e699e.webp

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
as much shit as o&a’s feeble-minded youtube commenters love to give opie, there are countless instances where he would set anthony up to roll with a bit and anthony would never fail to deliver, despite being put on the spot. the show truly was at its best when those two were a proper duo
Even when he called the Opie radio show you could see how these 2 faggots fucking click and make it work