Actual funny things da sub/site did?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Not possible. This is obviously somebody deeply resentful of Danny's relationship with Ant (Opie or Erock) who's trying to make him look like a complete jackass.

Danny thinks everyone else from da show is an obsessed faggot as he is.
Even the stars who lost multi-million-dollar contracts don't seem as broken up about it ending as he does.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Danny thinks everyone else from da show is an obsessed faggot as he is.
Even the stars who lost multi-million-dollar contracts don't seem as broken up about it ending as he does.
Who knows what Danny thinks? He's off gallivanting around with a wife and 2.3 children like a normal person. @BenDovid is just some spurned superfan who's trying to feel important by impersonating Danny Ross.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Who knows what Danny thinks? He's off gallivanting around with a wife and 2.3 children like a normal person. @BenDovid is just some spurned superfan who's trying to feel important by impersonating Danny Ross.

Verifiable Danny was here multiple times.
>wife and kids
lol not even a jew shrew could tolerate him. Pretty sure a jew needs to at least be making good money to be seen as marriageable.

Kurt_Love

“They’ve given me nothing but problems” still makes me laugh. They discussed it on TACS maybe AA Show but without Artie and the guest goes, “I don't think her saying racists can enter* contracts too is the win that he thinks it is.”
A month or so prior to it airing, Nana brought it up on his show to brag how Joe told him he pwned the libtard club owner with his iron clad contract that can only be cancelled by acts of God. Joe forgot to mention all the good parts and that he really won because the guy cancelled via email and not usps mail.