Actual funny things da sub/site did?

Antwan Kumiya

download.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Best part about that is "Reddit" was just us, he could have done us a solid and said "I don't want to bring up the OnA Reddit" and I would have died happy.
“They’ve given me nothing but problems” still makes me laugh. They discussed it on TACS maybe AA Show but without Artie and the guest goes, “I don't think her saying racists can enter* contracts too is the win that he thinks it is.”

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
@BenDovid isn't actually Danny Ross. Just some sad imposter trying to blacken the name of a guy who moved past all of this years ago
That actually makes sense. Why would such a successful and not bald young man come here to argue about stuff that happened 20 years ago? Danny Ross is probably just a very successful and normal guy who totally doesn’t harbor resentment about his old job from 20 years ago like a jilted woman.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
That actually makes sense. Why would such a successful and not bald young man come here to argue about stuff that happened 20 years ago? Danny Ross is probably just a very successful and normal guy who totally doesn’t harbor resentment about his old job from 20 years ago like a jilted woman.
I know everyone's been running with the bit because it's fun to pretend we're slamming a guy who was moderately famous but there's no way Danny Ross has time for this gay shit.