• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

About this supposed upcoming "red wave"

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I probably pointed this out on the covid thread. Dems want to lose this one. It's the Obama first term playbook.

Covid emergency can't end before the election because there is roughly 25% extra on government programs because the emergency removed restrictions on qualifications. Dems know if they end the emergency then they have to throw people off of medicaid and food stamps.

So they wait until Jan when red takes over. Then pull the emergency and now it's the Republicans taking away your food stamps.

They spend the next 2 years campaigning on a do nothing congress while promising UBI and win 24.

Obama with a super majority. Obamacare. Do nothing congress pushing granny off a cliff. 2nd term.

Biden with a super majority. (Essentially) UBI. Do nothing congress starving people. 2nd term.

But they're also the same party and it makes no difference either way.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I probably pointed this out on the covid thread. Dems want to lose this one. It's the Obama first term playbook.

Covid emergency can't end before the election because there is roughly 25% extra on government programs because the emergency removed restrictions on qualifications. Dems know if they end the emergency then they have to throw people off of medicaid and food stamps.

So they wait until Jan when red takes over. Then pull the emergency and now it's the Republicans taking away your food stamps.

They spend the next 2 years campaigning on a do nothing congress while promising UBI and win 24.

Obama with a super majority. Obamacare. Do nothing congress pushing granny off a cliff. 2nd term.

Biden with a super majority. (Essentially) UBI. Do nothing congress starving people. 2nd term.

But they're also the same party and it makes no difference either way.
Either way we get shit on. Just depends on who it is this term.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
It won't even happen. Mail in voting is now fully accepted as a normal thing. The inner cities will just wait to count their votes until they know how many they need.
I mean, there’s overwhelming evidence of fraud from, the last election, right? Right?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I live in a wealthy, deep blue area and the amount of petty theft that’s been going on has been remarkable.

It’s honestly brilliant and I’m not really all that mad about it - They’re specifically targeting women at the mall, target, Whole Foods, and even when they drop their kids at pre school. Most of the victims are so entitled that they’re in complete disbelief that this stuff happens in our area.

ACAB though, right?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Who would you rather have give you a hearty pat on the back after you vote? These two really are the embodiment of their respective parties.

Screenshot_20221001-100758_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-200552_Gallery.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Who would you rather have give you a hearty pat on the back after you vote? These two really are the embodiment of their respective parties.

View attachment 68301

View attachment 68302
Joe Cumia easily, which would be the case regardless of whichever party they shill.

I don’t even hate Joe Cumia, he’s just a classic boomer buffoon. He mentioned the pests on The Peoples Court for heaven’s sake! He’s practically a brotherman.

smashthafunk

Forum Clout
No red wave is coming.

Dems will keep the Senate. The GOP are running candidates like Dr Oz and Hershel Walker. Suburbs (the votes that matter) won’t go for it, especially not after Roe overturned

GOP will take the House. It will be a smaller margin than expected and the midterms will be called a win for Biden. This will kick off a war within the GOP. The Trump vs McConnell faction will battle it out for control, Trump faction probably winning. In the meantime, the House will only address culture war issues like Hunter Biden, CRT and trans people; actually peoples lives will continue to get worse.

GOP 2024 primary will be DeSantis vs Trump probably. GOP is better off with Trump; no way he doesn’t run third party if DeSantis wins. DeSantis lacks charisma however so it probably won’t come to that. Biden v Trump is close but I can see Biden winning again; GOP comes off as too radical for most swing voters

Just my two cents

G

I live in a wealthy, deep blue area and the amount of petty theft that’s been going on has been remarkable.

It’s honestly brilliant and I’m not really all that mad about it - They’re specifically targeting women at the mall, target, Whole Foods, and even when they drop their kids at pre school. Most of the victims are so entitled that they’re in complete disbelief that this stuff happens in our area.

ACAB though, right?
The amazon trucks just give away free shit in my neighborhood. I don’t understand how they’re making any money leaving shit on people porch and then refunding it when some nigger comes and takes it 5 minutes later. The neighborhood Karens keep posting Ring doorbell videos of their packages getting stolen as if it makes an ounce of difference. Cops don’t give a shit, get it through your head.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The amazon trucks just give away free shit in my neighborhood. I don’t understand how they’re making any money leaving shit on people porch and then refunding it when some nigger comes and takes it 5 minutes later. The neighborhood Karens keep posting Ring doorbell videos of their packages getting stolen as if it makes an ounce of difference. Cops don’t give a shit, get it through your head.
The Amazon protocol of just dumping parcels in front of your fucking door never made any sense to me, that's liable to get a postman fired in my neck of the woods. If someone's not home to receive a package, you either drop it at the neighbor's or at the local post office and leave them a note. What's so fucking difficult about that?

G

The Amazon protocol of just dumping parcels in front of your fucking door never made any sense to me, that's liable to get a postman fired in my neck of the woods. If someone's not home to receive a package, you either drop it at the neighbor's or at the local post office and leave them a note. What's so fucking difficult about that?
Yeah I really don’t understand it. They weren’t even ringing our doorbell half the time. Now I have all my Amazon shit held at Whole Foods and other shit at the UPS or FedEx store. Even USPS will still just leave shit outside with no attempt to actually deliver it to a person.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No red wave is coming.

Dems will keep the Senate. The GOP are running candidates like Dr Oz and Hershel Walker. Suburbs (the votes that matter) won’t go for it, especially not after Roe overturned

GOP will take the House. It will be a smaller margin than expected and the midterms will be called a win for Biden. This will kick off a war within the GOP. The Trump vs McConnell faction will battle it out for control, Trump faction probably winning. In the meantime, the House will only address culture war issues like Hunter Biden, CRT and trans people; actually peoples lives will continue to get worse.

GOP 2024 primary will be DeSantis vs Trump probably. GOP is better off with Trump; no way he doesn’t run third party if DeSantis wins. DeSantis lacks charisma however so it probably won’t come to that. Biden v Trump is close but I can see Biden winning again; GOP comes off as too radical for most swing voters

Just my two cents
GOP needs to run trump and they’re making a huge mistake if they don’t. They need him out of the way before they put DeSantis out there. The problem is that they never wanted Trump in the first place so I hope they don’t try to sandbag him just to force the DeSantis Scott ticket a la the DNC and Bernie back in 2016.

Trump was a legit grassroots movement because both parties were (and are) so far out of touch with what appeals to their voters, which is basically telling the “educated” coastal elites to fuck right off.

This time, he’ll have a message of “look at how much bullshit has gone down since I left. They wanted me out and have been trying to take me down ever since because I’m too much like you and they don’t want that.”

If DeSantis doesn’t have the Trump stamp of approval, it’s over. The GOP is impotent without Trump whether they like it or not.

Not that it matters in the end. We still take it up the arse one way or the other.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Cops don’t give a shit, get it through your head.
It’s interesting - A very close relative of mine worked as a teacher in the worst part of the city which was a huge drug hub. It was a big Puerto Rican community so fortunately it was a lot of two parent households.

After a week or two of being at the school, she was accosted by some of the local gang members. They basically told her she’d have no problems in their neighborhood and walked away.

She was freaked out for a long time until she saw them at some random school events and realized she was teaching their kids.

At that point, she never felt safer in her life - these guys weren’t going to fuck around if she had any problems. the cops are meant to make you feel safe, not keep you safe.

Obviously its not a perfect system but that’s what it takes to keep a community safe - People willing to do extreme things on behalf of the community so everybody knows they’re not to be fucked with.

Forum Clout
"Hello fellow heccin Liberalinos, why I've been a good little cuckold that voted Blue just like I was a'supposta but golly gee wilikers, ol Joe's just pushed me too far, and now I just gotta be BASED!"

There's literally no shame in being Republican. Just say you're a Republican. I don't know why this "Guys seriously, I swear to God I've been a Democrat all this time, it's just that now..." shit came into fashion so hard over the last few years. You look weak willed and like you needed a "justification" to be a Republican. You don't.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
It’s interesting - A very close relative of mine worked as a teacher in the worst part of the city which was a huge drug hub. It was a big Puerto Rican community so fortunately it was a lot of two parent households.

After a week or two of being at the school, she was accosted by some of the local gang members. They basically told her she’d have no problems in their neighborhood and walked away.

She was freaked out for a long time until she saw them at some random school events and realized she was teaching their kids.

At that point, she never felt safer in her life - these guys weren’t going to fuck around if she had any problems. the cops are meant to make you feel safe, not keep you safe.

Obviously its not a perfect system but that’s what it takes to keep a community safe - People willing to do extreme things on behalf of the community so everybody knows they’re not to be fucked with.
A similar story. I lived in one of the worst ghettos in Houston (doxxed) because I tend to be cheap when it comes to housing. If you looked at the crime map you would see crime all around the apartment complex but nothing in it, like a complete black hole. We were the only white people and ended up on a friendly basis with every neighbor. Safest place we've lived because there was one guy that wouldn't let anyone fuck around. Every morning I'd go to the gas station to get my coffee and bring his father an Olde English.

To go along with that. I do say nigger a lot and mean it whole heartedly after living in Memphis (doxxed again) but I did feel bad for some of the intact families living there and barely scraping by. Harvey came through and flooded the place. There was mold and mushrooms growing out of the walls. Because we had money we were able to move and sue the landlords for not fixing it but the others were too poor to do anything but live in increasing squalor. That did break my habit of getting the cheapest place possible to live.

Nice partial humanity, stupid.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

Lol that's my childhood with the Latin Kings. They were the police of my neighborhood growing up. Cops didn't do a thing when they were needed, but those boys kept shit in line. Nobody broke into our houses (still don't keep the doors unlocked though) or anything like that. I remember being told to go inside my house by one of them about 15 minutes before a shooting happened. They practically looked out for me more than my own parents did. I'm sure the corner stores didn't appreciate being taxed by them, but it's better than them not stopping something from happening to that store, even if it was them, so it sucked for businesses. But the regular person living there didn't have to deal with that. Shit they would even throw small block parties in the summer and have a giant cookout at the park.